(27) FACE TO FACE

Obstacles are not only obstacles to any mission

Obstacles are not only obstacles to any mission. The positive point of obstacle is mostly it paves the path of adventure. Without adventure any journey will feel like a task without any excitement. No doubt there are some dislikes for adventure in name of being suffered due to that. But still obstacles are close reflections of optimism.

The adventurous journey of queens started. They had departed to forest already. A few hours passed since they all left. None of brothers could even go with them to bade farewell till the premises of forest as this mission was meant to them, solely, exclusively.

Lethargic afternoon had provided the sheer opportunity of drawing the lines of memories in present time. Pandav brothers were indulged in the last best moments with their respective partners.

"Bhrata Arjun, can we go for a stroll?" Nakul turned his face towards Arjun.

"Did you forget my presence here? You are asking Arjun instead of me!" Bheem sharped his glare towards Nakul.

"I didn't forget, Bhrata Bheem. But strolling isn't your choice in any way. That's why I asked bhrata Arjun," Bheem turned his face from Nakul to look at Arjun.

"Strolling isn't a bad idea to get better air, but we are told not to move out of palace, aren't we?" Arjun asked to get a confirmation before any action.

"But analysing your visit to Maha shoshak it can be concluded that he remains engrossed in drinking all the time. So, why a drunkard would bother to come out of his place without any reason?" Bheem countered with his question as he too wanted a stroll at that time.

"Bhrata Bheem is right. We should go out. What's your opinion, Sahdev?" Sahdev was the one whose advice used to be seek by everyone in family before moving further into any matter.

"I am feeling this stroll won't go as a normal one," Sahdev expressed his prediction.

"So, what? I am going. If anyone wants to join then follow me," Bheem was in no mood to get into an argue.

"Bhrata Bheem, I am coming," Nakul stood up from his place.

"We are also coming," Arjun and Sahdev stopped the duo to join them.

"Arjun, what's the need of taking Gandiv?" Bheem asked when Arjun picked up his Gandiv.

"Don't stop him, Bhrata Bheem. In absence of Subhi bhabhi if anything can soothe bhrata Arjun's loneliness here then it's his Gandiv only," Nakul chuckled looking at Bheem to make him proceed the banter.

"After Subhi returns we should inform this to her that due to Gandiv Arjun didn't miss her. Then the fun will begin," Bheem laughed making Nakul support his chain of laughter.

"Bhrata Bheem! Nakul! Have you both heard what Sahdev told?" Arjun reminded them about Sahdev's words.

"Ok, enough. Let's go," Bheem dashed out of the chamber followed by others.

After crossing the premises of palace brothers started to roam aimlessly, but not separately to much distance

After crossing the premises of palace brothers started to roam aimlessly, but not separately to much distance. There was nothing to catch attention, causing a halt to this thought a mocking laugh rang in air to hit their ears with a jerk.

When all of them looked at that direction from where the sound came they found a giant demon standing in front of them.

"Maha shoshak!" Arjun whispered to everyone's shock.

"Yes, right. I am the owner of Mahismati, the great Maha shoshak. I am here to make you all meet your end," Maha shoshak started to laugh again.

"Bhrata Bheem, please don't say anything. If you utter any word against him in a challenging manner then it will go in his favour," Arjun held Bheem by his shoulder to warn him.

Till long the demon kept blabbering and provoking them to challenge him. But none of them reacted. Being annoyed of the calmness which was shielding them the demon attacked on them. Arjun started to fight in self defense. The duel was going on. Suddenly another demon appeared.

"Forgive me, my highness. I couldn't bring anyone of them," The another demon apologized to Maha shoshak.

"What? Why couldn't you? Didn't you inform those girls about my attack on their husbands?" Maha shoshak roared in anger.

"I informed them, and had shown them the image of your fight too. But that didn't have any impact on them. They were too close to enter into forest. So, they entered into forest, and due to the fear of Van devi, the jungle Goddess I couldn't enter into," The answer angered Maha shoshak more.

"You attempted to bring them here! But why?" Nakul was worried about the demon's intention.

"Because I wanted to fail their mission. According to condition they can't interact or meet with anyone once they start their mission. By bringing them here to meet all of you in your worries I wanted to make them break the condition," Maha shoshak answered.

"And this idiot! You couldn't make them utter a word to you or to interact with you even in any way! Your life won't be spared," Before Maha shoshak could attack on that other demon he vanished from there giving a booster dose to Maha shoshak's anger.

"How did you know about their mission?" Sahdev was suspicious about the involvement of any other character in all these.

"Because my love informed me about this. Maybe she has the fear that you all will snatch Mahismati from her. That's why she informed me everything," Leaving all of them confused Maha shoshak disappeared.

"He must have lied again. There was no point of considering his words," Arjun broke the silence after sometime.

"But if not she then who informed him?" Bheem was astonished over leak of the confidential information.

"It's me who had informed him," An unknown female voice answered.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏