(15) HURT AND HAVOC

An open arena full of people, full of excitement and well embraced by ecstasy

An open arena full of people, full of excitement and well embraced by ecstasy. The glow of earthen lamps and their miniature reflections in numerous eyes were complimenting the twinkling of stars. The fragrance of decorated flowers were tempting the nostrils to take deep breaths to grab the pleasant essence of air.

Closing ceremony of family value analysing week started with the speech of king and queen. Then couples played some games as a part of entertainment. After that everyone took their seats to witness the presentation of Subhadra, Karenumati and Vijaya.

The lights of stage went off grabbing everyone's attention. Then a voice rang giving build up before performance. Some earthen lamps were lightened after that. Still it was looking dim. Then a huge canvas appeared, and again another voice came to front with explanation about the picture. With the passage of time a men and a woman appeared on stage.

In actual they were idols. But they were made in such a way that from distance anyone can assume them as real. One after other the scenarios of stage changed, and three impressive voices described an epic tale. Everyone was amused with the splendid play.

At the end of performance sounds of cheers and claps appreciated the trios grandly.

"So, this was the story of king Manu and queen Satrupa who laid a strong and successful foundation of mankind," Vijaya's beautiful smile was the first sight for audiences after the performance.

"They both had established high morals for each phrase of life, especially for married life. Mankind will remain indebted to them whose love is an endless inspiration in each household," Karenumati gained praising stares through through her words.

"More or less we had forgotten the story of king Manu and queen Satrupa. Such a cherishing tale it is! Still away from spot light. So, I urge to everyone, especially couples to leave written feedback about the relevance of this story in their lives," Subhadra concluded making everyone clap again.

After performance subjects started to enjoy the feast.

"Well done, sisters

"Well done, sisters. All of yours performance was so fabulous," Yudhishthir complimented the trios.

"We were hesitating to ask subjects about their private life thinking it would be indecent. But you found an amazing way for it, Subhadra!" Devika praised Subhadra as she knew it was her idea.