Vol 2. Ch 1 - Target: Toru Hagakure

He reached his room and grabbed his shower essentials. Towel, shampoo, soap, and his clothes. Deku was set to go. Closing the door behind him, he pressed the button for the elevator. After he hopped on, it started to go down but stopped at the 2nd floor.

The elevator opened, revealing the invisible girl. "Oh, Good morning Deku."

"Good morning to you too, Hagakure." Deku greeted.

Hagakure was also carrying the same stuff as Deku. She wore a plain white shirt with simple shorts. She walked in and pressed the ground floor. They were both silent all throughout the ride until the lights inside went out and the elevator halted.

"What happened?" Hagakure asked, spam pressing the buttons.

"It looks like the electricity got cut off."

Even though it was morning, there was little to no light inside the enclosed room. Hagakure reached for her pocket to grab her phone. She opened it and turned on the flashlight option.

She sat down crossing her legs and placed the phone light side up to brighten the room. "How long does it take for them to fix the problem?"

"Well... I..., guessing about 20-30 minutes. We are in U.A, they would probably respond quickly to the incident." Deku also sat down after his babbling.

With nowhere to go, they just stared at the room. Looking up and down, staring ay the floor then to the roof and finally staring at each other.

"So... uh... What do you want to talk about, Deku?" She asked.

Deku panicked and quickly apologized. "What? It was nothing. Sorry about that."

"Well, it's not like we're going anywhere. C'mon, spill it." Hagakure teased him.

"It was nothing really, I swear." He lets out an embarrassed laughter, making her pout in disappointment.

"Although I have been meaning to ask. Were you born invisible or did it manifest when you were a kid?"

"Oh... I got my powers when I was a kid. Since then, the last time I ever saw my face in the mirror was back when I was in kindergarten." There was a slight hint of dread while she reminisced about the past. Making them both hesitant to speak. Awkward silence soon followed. Both of them clearly knows that someone needs to break it and Hagakure took that initiative.

"Ah, don't worry about it." She waved in denial.

"It is what it is. So I'm alright, Deku"

Deku felt guilty, but he knew it wasn't his intention for her to feel upset. Likewise, he was actually trying to lighten the mood.

"Let's just change the subject. Ok, Deku?"

"Sure." He laughed uncomfortably.

If only he could help her with her situation. Some might say Deku was being nosy, but he really did have good intentions.

"What can I do?" He ponders. And then it hit him.

"Hagakure, speaking of quirks. I somehow manifested a new quirk yesterday."

"Eh?!? How, Show me." Surpise, shock and excitement is what she emitted.

He lifts up his right hand and began to glow in the dark. She stared immensely, her pupils slowly fading.

"What does... it... do..." She was now captured.

Deku looked at her and began to put thought up some inputs to be placed in her mind. "Whenever we're alone. You'll always speak your mind."