Vol 3. Ch 7 - The Foursome 2

"Hey snap out of it! Hagakure! Hagakure!" Failing to get her attention, Uraraka walked towards Hagakure's exhausted body and flicked her forehead.

"Ouch!" Hagakure said feeling the pain. She looked over at the culprit with her gazing stare. "Why did you do that for?"

"Me? You're the one that defiled my bed. Where the heck do I sleep now, I don't even have an extra futon!"

Hagakure looked at the stained bed. She touched the wet part of the sheet and it was still warm. The urine has just seeped under the cover, wetting the futon altogether.

Seeing that there was no alternative, Deku decided to propose an idea. "You can sleep in my room."

"Thanks but I think it's best to lay low for a while. I don't want to have another incident like earlier to happen again. I want others to find out naturally." She explained.

"If that's the case then alright, I understand. Though where are you going to sleep?"

"I know, you can sleep in my room." Hagakure, who was still wearing the sex stained school uniform has suggested something.

"I'm still pissed at you." Uraraka snarled.

Their vicious cat and mouse cycle went full circle. They converse on and on with Hagakure asking for forgiveness while Uraraka still being angry. This went on for quite some time, even Mina and Jirou who were scissoring each other has now stop due to their bickering.

"Alright, Alright, Enough you two!" Deku raised his voice, getting their attention. "Ochako, please accept her suggestion. She really is sorry for what she had did."

Uraraka pouted her cheeks but she can't decline what her boyfriend has said. She truly was stubborn but with reason. "And another thing. Hagakurr, If you truly want my girlfriend to forgive you then you should cleanup your mess."

"Fine I guess..." Hagakure looked down in embarrassment.

"So is everything settled now?" Mina asked.

Deku looked back at her outfit, suddenly regaining his energy back on his penis. He gskapped Mina's ass in which she yelped in surprise. "Yep, everything's alright now."

He playfully reached out to her pussy and began to tease it. Mina breathed heavily, happily grinning as she gets fingered by him.

"Hey Izuku. Play with my pussy next." Jirou held on to his other arm guiding it to her hole. Deku would've taken up on her request but he held on to something different instead.

He grabbed her tail in between her butt. It shook and it swayed, enticing all that has seen to be aroused. Deku held the tail that was sticking out of her ass and pulled it.

"Aaaaaaaghhhh!!!" Jirou moaned. The sudden slithering motion on her asshole was enough to make her get going again.

The beads in her tail just kept going and going. It looked like there was no end to the line until the tip finally got separated from her asshole. The pink anal bead had an arm length size. It was flexible and covered in lube to fit easier.

"Holy shit... How did you fit this inside of you?" He asked in shock.

"Mina..." She panted before continuing. "...picked for me...and Hagakure shoved it in..."

"if only you were there Deku. Jirou teared up when we pushed it in. We even have to stop midway because she couldn't take it anymore." Hagakure walked up to them ass she explained. She was conveniently now standing in front of Deku and his erected member.

She climbed unto the place where Deku was sitting and giggled. "Don't mind if I do."

Her wet pussy dripped on his shaft. She slowly lowered her hips as she held the member on her hand to guide it. But before the penis could enter, she was shoved out of the bed. Falling down on the concrete floor.