Vol 2. Ch 4 - Target: Mei Hatsume

The two stayed there for a while until they eventually regained their energy. Deku stood up and patted his pants to remove any dirt that got stuck.

"I guess I'll be going now, I need to prepare for our activity at 5pm." With this, Jirou said goodbye and left.

Now alone, Deku roamed the halls empty headed. Thinking about what he should do for the next 8 hours. Countless thoughts entered his mind but he only picked one.

"I wonder if she's still tinkering in a Sunday?"

He turned around and walked the other way. He went back to his dormitory and grabbed his hero suit before entering the U.A. School.

Deku passed by his classroom and went further down the hall. He looked at the windows, noticing that the once sunny morning became cloudy. Now nearing his destination, Deku stopped and knocked at the Classroom of H-1.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Deku raised his voice ever so slightly.

He was about to give until he noticed that the door was unlocked. He decided to open it and entered. The temperature of the room felt hot since there weren't any open windows. Furthermore, the windows were all curtained up.

"Oh, it's you..." The voice startled Deku since it came from below.

"Why... why are laying down on the floor Hatsume?" Deku asked

"I... I got... tired so I went... for a quick nap..." She exhaustedly said.

"I'm guessing it's another one of your projects, right?"

Hatsume held on to a chair to stand up, it proved to be useless since it didn't help her gain balance. Deku provided his help and Hatsume was now upright.

"That's my latest baby... over there..." She pointed at the mannequin as she scratch her eyes.

"If I may ask, why are you visiting this classroom at midnight?" Shocked by what she said. He could only look in disbelief.

"Midnight? Hatsume, it's already 10 in the morning." Deku exclaimed.

"Eh, really?" She asked while Deku nodded.

Hatsume had now realised that she pulled an all-nighter. In her mind, she just thought it was just fatigue from her non-stop construction.

"Nothing I could do about it now, I suppose. Well then, what brings you to the support department Deku? Do you want me to add a rocket belt to your suit, how about a prototype weaponry, or maybe even a-"

"I just want some costume adjustment." He interrupted.

Deku opened his backpack and pulls out his hero costume. He laid it on the table so Hatsume can inspect it. She grabbed the suit raising it in the sky, then she asked. "What type of adjustment do you want?"

"Just some size increase especially on the shoulders. I noticed that it seemed very tight during Hero Training lately."

"Seems easy enough. Let's get started." Without hesitation, Hatsume patted Deku's body down to the last inch.

Even though he has surpassed kissing someone, let alone had sex. Deku was still embarrassed by what Hatsume is doing. Although, it wasn't uncomfortable now like then. On the contrary, Deku was in fact aroused by Hatsume's breast feeling up his torso.

"Measurements done, now let's get to work." She grabbed the costume and putted it in the sewing machine.

Hatsume scavenged for the right-coloured cloth on the drawer. She found the right one at the very back and began to measure the cloth with a marker. Deku observed the craftswoman as she did her work.