"Story"

3rd POV

After what happened to Zoro and Y/n they continue their daily chores on the ship except for Luffy that always break thing when he does chores.

Y/n finished hers and spend time under Nami's Tangerines.

The weather is not too hot, everyone seems finished with their chores.

Luffy stands up to his usual spot and stretches his arms above.

"Aaahhhh~" he sighs

"I'm bored-" Luffy said looking at the sea.

He looks at Usopp doing some craft or something, Zoro napping at the side, Sanji probably inside the kitchen preparing some refreshments, and Nami is doing her Navigation thingy.

He looks at Y/n enjoying the wind under Nami's Tangerines. He stretches his arms and went to her side.

Y/n closed their eyes feel someone staring at her. He guessed it must be Sanji but she was wrong.

Luffy stared at her and smile widely, Y/n smiled back and gave Luffy one Tangerine.

Nami said to Y/n that she can get some Tangerines if she likes.

Luffy grabs the Tangerine in Y/n hands and watches the sea with her.

"Y/n..." Luffy called her name while eating the tangerine normally.

Y/n just look at him getting her attention.

"Can you tell me a story?" Y/n eyes lock in Luffy's face with a confused look.

Y/n immediately writes something on her paper and showed it to Luffy.

NO!

"I can't read," Luffy said with a straight face with slighly not looking at Y/n eyes

Y/n cross his arms saying no but Luffy groaned.

"AAUUURGH, Come on... I'm bored" Luffy said holding Y/n shoulders.

Y/n shakes his head still saying No but Luffy shakes Y/n's body making her dizzy.

Y/n weakly raises her paper to Luffy's face saying No, but Luffy puts his arms around Y/n's stomach his head resting on her chest.

Y/n panicked and don't know what to do about Luffy, Y/n looked at Usopp and Zoro to ask for help but she couldn't talk.

"Get off Y/n!" Nami punched Luffy in the head but he still holding Y/n.

"No!" Luffy said like a Kid.

Everyone got their attention making Y/n nervous.

"Oi Luffy, get off her" Zoro said standing up in his spot.

"No!" Luffy holds Y/n tightly making her breathing difficult.

"Luffy, Y/n can't breath!" Ussop said, Luffy loosen his hug to Y/n but he didn't let go.

Sanji went out to know what is happening only to see Luffy hugging Y/n. Sanji made an angry face and was ready to hit Luffy.

Nami tried pulling Luffy away from Y/n but it didn't work.

"No!, I won't let go!" Luffy said like a kid and continue to rest his dace into Y/n's chest.

"Y/n what did Luffy want anyway?" Nami gave up pulling him and stopping Sanji to hit Luffy.

Y/n writes something on her paper while Luffy still hugging her.

He wants me to tell him a story

"Story, easy I'll tell you some story," Usopp said with his proud face.

"No! Your stories are fake," Luffy said making Usopp cross his arms.