"Heart broken"

Law POV

*Slap*

"Don't follow me" Y/n said coldly and left my room.

I touched my face where she slapped me and sat on the chair. I sigh and scratch my head.

"I think I messed up. . ." I said to myself.

"She needs time for her self. . . She can't leave me I'm sure. . ." I open some medical books and read to pass time.

Moments later I heard Y/n voice in a speaker.

"Everyone that can hear this. . . I'm sorry-" Y/n said.

I know what is she about to do, I was about to stand up but she begun singing.

No. . .Y/n ya why. . .

I feel my body sit on the chair and I slowly feel sleepy. . . I can't stop listening to her voice. . .

"Y/n ya. . . Don't leave. . .me. . ." All my surroundings turned dark. . .

-------------------------------------------------
I woke up and I feel a little headache, I look where I am and I am still on my study table. . .

It seems that I was reading before, how did I fell asleep?. . . I look at my table and I see one medical book next to it is a folded paper.

I took the paper and open it

"Law, I'm sorry.
I need to do this on my own. . .
I hope we both cross paths again.

-Y/n

After I read her message, there was pain in my chest. . . I immediately left my room and search for my crew. When I saw them it seems that they just woke up.

I look where Penguin and Shachi and I found them in the control room they look like they just woke up too.

"FIND HER NOW!" I ordered them

The two immediately obey my order and understand who I was referring to.

Minutes had passed and Penguin return to me nervously.

"C-captain we can't find her on the ship. . ." Penguin said

No. . .this can't be. . . She left for real!.

"Find. Her. Search through the island." I said.

"Y-yes" Penguin said and left the room.

I was outside the ship watching my crew scatter to find Y/n. . . Then it begun raining. . .

Y/n ya

Y/n ya. . .

-------------------------------------------------
Penguin POV