"Missed"

Straw Hat pirate ship

3rd POV

"Alright, this is ready to eat" Nami said picking some of her tangerines.

"Nami-swaaaan, I made you some beverage~ you too Robin-chwan" Sanji gave the drinks.

Zoro is on the watch tower, Usopp, Chopper and Luffy was playing downstairs.

"We have a lot of Tangerine here" Robin said.

"Yeah, here take one" Nami gave Robin one.

Nami saw chopper looking at the picked tangerine.

"Chopper, here" Nami happily smiled and trow one down to chopper.

"Thank you, Nami" chopper said woth a cute smile.

"Hey, how about us???" Usopp said whining to Nami.

"Fine, fine you can have some. . . Here as a thank you for the weapon you made for me" Nami said and trow Tangerines at Usopp.

Nami saw Luffy smiling seeing his crewmates happy. When he suddenly felt something was going to hit him.

"Here" Nami trew an unpilled Tangerine to Luffy and he caught it

"T-thanks" Luffy looked at the Tangerine. . . He left Usopp and Chopper and went to his usual place.

Usopp and Nami noticed Luffy's behavior so they look at each other with worried look.

Luffy remembered how Y/n pilled tangerine for him, now he can't stop thinking where is Y/n and when she will comeback

"Luffy. . ." Nami said his name in worried.

"D-don't worry Nami, I'll take care of it" Usopp said and went where Luffy is.

Chopper was curious so he tag along.

-------------------------------------------------
Usopp POV

"Usopp, why is Luffy suddenly sad?" Chopper catch up with me and tag my pants.

"Well. . ." I don't know what to say

"Why not ask him" I smiled and push him where Luffy is.

"Eehhh?, Why do you look hesitant??" Chopper asked.

"Uuhhh no reason, g-go ask him" I told chopper.

"Let's go together" Chopper said.

"F-fine, but you're the one who's gonna ask" I said and go with him.

Me and Chopper went to Luffy, He was looking at the sea cross legs while not eating the Tangerine Nami gave him.

"L-Luffy? are you okay?" Chopper asked.

Luffy didn't answer, and continue to stare at the sea.

Maybe, Y/n???. . . Is he thinking about Y/n?? What if It's not? Damn this is difficult I don't know what to do when Luffy is like this. . .

Why did I even said 'I'll take care of it' to Nami. . .

"Is it Y/n?" Luffy flinched and look at the Tangerine.

Chopper look at me then Luffy.

"Who is Y/n?" Chopper asked.

I was about to say something when Luffy jump down in his spot scaring me. . . He has this serious face and crouch down to Chopper.

"Y/n is. . . one of my crew" Luffy said to Chopper

"She sacrifice her self so that we can escape" Luffy added.