Introduction

Marceline Mal Barrett is a innocent, caring, shy, quiet and mature girl. She was adopted by the barrett family after her biological parents died during a mission.

Her adopted mother have been fond of her before her biological parents died. Her adopted mother wasn't able to bare a child after the accident that happened when she was a kid. Her biological parents and adopted parents are childhood best friends so it wasn't a surprise to the barrett family that they immediately adopted her.

Her real name was Marcelline mal smith since she was adopted her name was changed into Marceline mal barrett.

Her surname is from a mafia family of New York. Being the only daughter she was pampered by her parents but was raised the properly she was teach how to fight to defend herself, know how to use a gun, smart, beautiful and mature but being able to know everything she was shy and quiet yet brave enough to defend others that was something they can't change but that never stop them to love their child.

Being shy and quiet yet beautiful she was quite popular she always get everyone 's attention maybe that's why she was home schooled when she was in elementary till middle school. When she was in junior highschool lots of boys would ask her out but she deny all of them as kind as possible being popular the girls in her school should have hated her but didn't because of her personality everyone thought she was innocent.

No body thought that she was a member of the biggest mafia family. She graduated in business class, program, nursing and biology top of the class but she didn't use them to get a job mostly her parents didn't agree of it nor did her family being a business woman or a nurse can get her in danger so they give made her live with them.

But that all change when she turned 29 years old her father summoned her to his office with her mother. Her father told her that he will arrange a marriage for her to finally have a husband but it will also be a peace treaty to the Adamos family in Italy, Sicily.

This did not sit right to Marceline so her parents give her half a year to decide. Soon enough she did agreed to the arrange marriage because her parents have been so generous to her even though they didn't let her work this maybe a way to repay them.

Alessandro Dan Adamos the eldest child and the next in line to be the Adamos family heir.

His is almost opposite to Marcelline he is cruel, stubborn, hot-blooded, dirty minded, cold and mature. He has two siblings both twins both boys both resemble their mother the only thing they have in common to their father was their eyes Alessandro on the other hand is much like their father the only thing in common to their mother was the hair and stubbornness.

At the age of 14 he lost his virginity from then on he became a playboy asshole. He was 30 years old when he was arrange to marry marceline.

He was not happy about it he was ferocious about it the Barrett and Adamos was not actually in a war or something but teaming up together has never cross any of their minds until now.