Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Arrange Marriage? WHAT!?

Marceline went to Emma and went to the park to have a picnic while they were eating in Emma It is the only one who was talking she noticed that something was bothering Marceline "hey, are you okay? Is there anything bothering you? If there is you can tell me" Emma said softly Marceline looked at her debating whether to her or not.

"It's okay if you don't tell me everything but can you at least tell me some of it?" Emma again asks when she finally realizes it "it's about your parents mafia is it?" She asked again Marceline nodded a small smile creep it's way to emma's lips " i see it's private it's okay" emma said looking at the sky then an idea popped into her mind then she smirk.

"Hey! Remember that time in senior highschool i asked the captain of the football team out and ended up getting rejected?" Marceline looks at emma and nods " we broke into his apartment and trash the whole place and saw a funny video that he got on his computer" emma continue " it was him dressed in a wedding dress with make up on i ended up sending it to gossip girl" Marceline giggles remembering what happened next.

" Yeah and then it spread to the whole school and became a meme for 3 whole years" both girls laughed Emma smiled and felt relieved to at least make her laugh "then one of my bodyguards hacked into the CCTV camera and erased the footage of us getting into his apartment" Marceline said laughing

They calm down and Marceline decides to tell her " My parents told me yesterday that i would get married to a guy as a sign of peace between us and the other mafia but ..... I was given 6 months to decide whether to agree on it" Marceline said and then look at Emma she looked confused at first "so it's like an arranged marriage?" Emma asks and Marceline nodded.

" Oh" there was a long silence" ARRANGE MARRIAGE!? " Emma snapped and startled Marceline " with who!?" Emma asked again but Marceline told her to calm down first and she did " i don't know who but they said it was to protect me from the Guillebeaux" Marceline answered.

" I see, but who's Guillebeaux? "Emma again asks " I don't know if I have tried re-searching about them on google there's nothing " Marceline said sipping a grape juice.

_______________________________________
I'm gonna do a character point of view because it's hard to write on 3rd person POV hope that's okay
_______________________________________

}•Marceline's POV•{

After the picnic i drove back to the mansion when i got home i saw that our butler named 'William' was standing in front of me "welcome home, Marceline" william greeted and I smiled " good to be home william" i said softly "would you like some tea? " He asked "ginger tea will, please" i answered and continued my way up to my room.

I changed my clothes into something i would wear indoors. When i left my walk-in-closet i heard a knock and a female voice "miss, i brought you your ginger tea" i walked to my door and opened it and let them in the brunette girl came in and put the tea set on my coffee table "thank you... Um" "its chloe ma'am" she introduced herself "thank you, chloe" i thanked her before she left.

I poured myself some ginger tea and let it cool for a little while that's going on i looked at my Instagram account to see that i have a new follower. I only share some photos in public while all are in my private account only my relatives, close friends, and parents can see my post there.

I clicked on my new follower and it said the account was private so i let it be and scrolled through Tweeter to pass the time and get my mind off the marriage.

_______________________________________

}•Alessandro's POV•{

T

oday i was really busy new drugs and weapons were delivered from China the whole day my man are checking every box just in case a there's no problem while i give the drug lord a call and the drug lord that give the drugs are annoying and the gang that give the weapons have been working for me.

I take a shower as soon as i got to my apartment i told my mother that i won't be going home especially with my annoying aunt and her daughter. I cook my dinner while doing so my phone ring i look at the ID 'twins eldest Adrian' i answered it.

"Brother?" Said a deep voice "what is it?" I asked "ummm..... How do i say this ummm" I'm getting impatient " what is it?" I asked again there was a short silence "well me and Aidan just got home and saw that auntie's family are here ummm-" "you both want to stay at my apartment with me do you?" I asked "yeah, can we?" He ask i frown "no" and before they can answer i hung up.

_______________________________________
A/n: hello reader's it's been a while and sorry if this chapter is short i'm trying to update as much as i can but so far i'm forgetting the goal here so it might take me a while to update again for chapter 8 because i need to imagine another goal that fit perfectly from the previous chapters

Thank you for your understanding 🥰