Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Surprise Visit

Alessandro sat in his study stressed out about his secret girlfriend he doesn't know how to tell her about this arranged marriage his father forced him into then he got a call

"Hello love" a woman's voice was heard "what is it?" He asked in anger that the woman from the other line gasps "did i call at the wrong time" "no, it's just i'm a bit stressed right now" "oh, is that so then do you want to release that stress of yours?" The woman asked Alessandro smirk "you really want to help me release this anger, Loraine" the woman chuckled " be there in 15" with that he hung up.

He was the man of his words he was in front of her door in 15 minutes a  brunette opened the door then smiled "well-" she was cut off when Alessandro smashed his lips in her he let himself in and closed the door with his foot not breaking the kiss he carried her to the living room then he strip her top when she is completely naked in front of him he strip himself and release his stress by thrusting and giving wet kisses on the brunette's body. Of course his not an idiot he put on a condom to make sure not to get her pregnant just yet.

The next day she woke up on top of Alessandro's bare chest "good morning" she greeted "morning" he greeted back opening one eye before sitting up " leaving already?" She asked with a pout " i still have work to do" he said before leaving the room.

Going back home just in time for breakfast he was surprised to see that the side branch of the family sitting on the dinning table and his aunt who talks shit about everyone, his cousin who always complains about everything, his other cousin who is nothing like his mother and sister but who is always quiet and mind his own business and his uncle who was always annoyed about his wife and daughter but keeps it to himself but obviously to everyone.

"Since when did you all get here?" He sat on his seat and his aunt rolled her eyes before looking at the head of the table where sat at the head of the family Alessandro's father "Ajax teach your son some manners" said the aunt Ajax (Mr Adamos) just ignored her and started eating.

The breakfast went well except for Jasmine (eldest cousin) complaining to the maids about the food she gave them.

In Barrett's mansion Dante and faye got back while Marceline and Emma were having breakfast of course Marceline misses her parents and hugs them and asks about their trip which both of them answer half truth they both eat breakfast and then went to their room and rest while Emma left to get back to her own home.

All day till dinner Marceline's on Pinterest or on a call with Emma. At dinner Dante told Marceline to come to his study after dinner.

Marcelline stands in front of the door thinking that the butler told him about her and emma throwing a sugar party as soon as they left. So she knocked on the door and heard her father's voice say 'come in'.

When she entered the atmosphere was kinda off

I knew he did tell them!

She thought. Her mother is standing at her father's side with a weak smile something was up her father gestured her to sit down.

"Marceline, love this might be selfish of us but we are doing this for you because we are afraid that if the Guillebeaux's plans succeed we would not be able to protect you" Dante spoke in a gentle tone as if afraid that she might break.