Chapter 2: Stubborn hot-blooded mafia

In Italy there is a man standing in a pool of blood breathing heavily holding a gun his face and clothes bloodstained "tsk, damn traitors" he said his deep voice eco through the quiet warehouse.

He hears footsteps he turn around to see his half sister scarlett "big bro our man will handle all the bodies we have to go" she said calmly while holding a phone on her left hand. She continue "they said that Kim was spotted on pub they have him at the basement" the man just nod and started to walk out of the warehouse with scarlett following him close.

Both separate and went to their Rolls Royce sports car scarlett's sports car was ruby red while her half older brother has black spots car. Scarlett lead the way where the traitor boss was in named kim. She got a call from the people she put in charge of looking after kim.

"Ma'am kim is now tied up what do we do now?"
"Don't. Touch. Him. My brother will take care of the rest"
"Yes ma'am"

Then the man hang up. It took about 20 minutes to get to the place both got out of their car and went inside the abondan house "this is it?" Ask the her brother "yea, this is it this house has a sound proof basement good for you to torture him" she answer calmly before walking to the door it opened she went in with her brother following behind her, her boots eco through the house a man pop out "ma'am Scarlett sir Alessandro this way" the man said he wear all black with black leather jacket.

The man lead them to the basement there sat a 50+ years old fat man who betrayed the adamos. He has a black eye a swollen lips scarlett look at the man she told not to touch him. He gulp he lean into her ears "the kidnappers have to knock him out because he was making a fuss" he said he ended up receiving death glare.

"Kim, kim, kim you already know the consequence if you betray the Adamos. Yet you still did we have your whole family targeted they could get killed with just one call" Alessandro said staring down coldly at the man in front of him kim started to beg not to hurt his family.

"Well will leave them alone if you tell me who has been helping you and giving private information about the drugs that was going to Korea? " Alessandro said rage can be heard from his voice.

Its a miracle that alessandro can stay-

Scarlett 's thought was cut off by kim's scream she look back at kim to see half of his thump cut off she look at alessandro dumfounded

Nevermind

She thought again. Scarlett left the basement to smoke outside. As she was about to light her cigarette a man about her age appropriate her "hey sorry to interrupt but this house is abondan" he said scarlett look at him up and down "yea i know my brother and i..... Are just looking at it to see if it can be repaired and okay to live in for him and his wife" she said blankly but her brain was having a panic and barely made a lie and her heart was pounding from the lies she told.

"Oh okay but just so you know there is a sound proof basement in there so a lot of our neighbors come here to have sex" he said then continue "and how about we go in there and have fun" scarlett smile and held his hand then lead him to the basement.

What he saw shock him there was blood almost everywhere and there are 4 guys in black one of them have a bloodstain on his face to his body a guy beat up and missing 3-4 fingers and bleeding "Scarlett what's this?" Her brother ask "well he wanted to have fun so we are gonna have fun by we i mean me"  she answer with a wicked grin.

" Boys give our unexpected guess a chair Alessandro isn't the only one having fun tonight" she said to the two guys they both nod and the boy scarlett brought is paralyzed. He couldn't move nor speak he was afraid because he remembered people named Alessandro and scarlett they are one of the members of the adamos family the most feared and powerful family in Italy. And he just ask one of them to have sex with him.

Now he is tied on a chair alessandro then look at his sister "take his eyes out" he said both kim and the guy in front of scarlett eyes widen alessandro continue "make it as painful as possible and i do the same with his dimwit"

Scarlett grin once more and did as she was told. Scarlett and Alessandro are now covered in blood for 4 hours both of them have been turtoring kim and the guy who ask scarlett to have sex with him scarlett killed the guy because she was bored with him.

Alessandro wasn't able to know who was the spy since kim has poison in between his teeth and he died being the cause of Alessandro going on rage all of over kim's body scarlett on the other hand was stress and called her secretary to put kim's whole family in questioning and his friends too.

Once Alessandro calm down he went back home and called one of his sluts and release his stress by thrusting into her. But he made a mistake he forgot to put on a condom and release inside of her so he did what his good at he killed her and ordered his man to feed the body to the pigs and turn her teeth into ashes.

He eventually calm down and took a shower then went to rest but as soon as he touch his bed his phone rang his eyes twitch and pull his jet black hair to the back of his head pick up the phone to see it was his brother.

"WHAT IS IT!" He yelled at the phone on the other side of the line his brother was in good spirits that is until he got yelled at "hey i was about to ask if your going to gramps birthday in 2 days?" He ask scared he knows his brother's anger issues

"Yea i will" he under his breath barely even a whisper but his brother heard it " okay then. Ummm rest well" the brother quickly hang up.

Alessandro sigh and flap onto his pillow and sleep.