Chapter 3: Uncle Eri

Marceline is in her bathroom laying comfortably on the her circle tub as soft songs are playing her eyes close and she started to imagine fake scenarios on how she would meet her future husband.
Thinking about she then thought on how their wedding will be, smiling at those fake scenarios she opened her eyes and took the novel she secretly brought with her best friend Emma the title is “my mate is scary” werewolf fantasy are her favorite.

While in the middle of reading a knock was heard then a soft and calm voice from the other side of the door said “miss, I brought snacks” with a smile Marceline told her to get in and put the snacks on the small table where her snacks are chocolate cookies, brownies, a slice of chocolate cake.

With a mango juice was there as well. Marceline watch the beautiful orange sky through her full wall glass that has the view of the side yard and the sky while eating of course she put her novel besides the tray of snacks. “What a beautiful day to just sit by and relax” her voice was soft and calm like there is no one else in the house and she is all alone.

Holding two hanger with different dress. Marceline just got out of her bathroom because her parents are meeting a mafia they want her to come with them so she was force to get out of her comfortable position in her tub and get ready. She sigh “I’ll just go with the black one” she said before putting the blue turtle neck dress back to her closet.

Putting the dress on and doing her make up, she tie her hair into a clean bun. After she put on her black 3 inch heels to make herself taller. Looking at herself in the full body mirror she smiled satisfied with her look before heading downstairs to the car they will be using. After waiting for about 3 minutes her parents came and sat with her in the car.

“hello darling” Faye greet while smiling at her “hello mom” Marceline greeted back with a small smile “sorry to disturb you bath tub session” dante apologize without any emotions on his face but his eyes really are apologizing. Marceline smile at her father “its okay dad I can just do it tomorrow” she reassure her father.

Let’s just keep it a secret that I had an interview yesterday in a hospital a few blocks from the house.

Her father nod and stared at the widow. Her mother was sitting in the middle of the seat. When they got to a five star restaurant they were drop off to the entrance and the car they were riding on went to find a parking spot.

“Reservation name?” the front desk ask “Were here for a meeting with Erwin smith” Faye said to the woman with a smile the woman in the front desk smile back “please follow my friend jake he will take you to your table” she look at the blonde boy and he smile then nod.

His probably still in college

Marceline thought. “this way please” the boy said as we follow him. Once we are in front of a door probably a private room. The boy knock “sir your guess has arrived” he said softly “are their last was are Barrett?” a faint voice was heard on the other side of the door the blond boy look at the family of three nod “yes sir” he answered.

“let them in” the man on the other side of the door said. The boy slowly opened the door to reveald a white haired bearded man

I thought we are meeting a young mafia boss

Marceline thought. Her father then give the man a hand shake so as her mother before looking at marceline up and down then smiled “muffin your grown up since the last time I saw you. Remember me your uncle who you used your mother’s make up to test if your good at it?” he ask Marceline look at him blankly before her eyes widen “UNCLE ERI!” Marceline scream before hugging her long lost favorite uncle before he had to move to India.

“My muffin remember me!” he cheered and hug his niece back. Both of them hug for another minute before seperating “you’ve grown up so big” her uncle said with a smile before continuing “the last time I saw you was when you won’t let go of my neck back at the airport “he laugh.

“Uncle since when did you get back? “