Chapter 10

Amelia pov.
I woke up still in the theater room. Lizzie and Scarlett were still asleep. So I decided I was going to take a shower and freshen up. When I got out of the shower I looked like a wet cat with my wet hair falling straight. I had no clue where the hair appliances was so I did what Brad mondo taught me. Hairspray and scrunch up. I had beautiful beach waves going on. I checked my bag that crystal packed for me when I was in hospital and found the black widow hoodie we bought in Africa. Can you tell Crystal had a Scarlett Johansson freak out. I put the oversized hoodie on with some jeans and my air force 1s. Apparently we had lots to do today. Like lizzies reshoots, Scarlett is fetching rose. Something I was excited for and then Sam and Liz had an interview so crystal and I will be staying with Scarlett for the night.
Someone knocked on my door and entered it was lizzie, she looked like she just woke up.
She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Literally saying nothing this was comfortable but awkward so I decided to say something.
"GoodMorning sunshine. You sleep well? "

She just nodded. And only after a few seconds she spoke up...

"I thought you ran off! " awww, she worried about me. Knowing that I brain is not fully functioning based on the fact that she was laying on my shoulder... I decided to mess with her a little.
"I mean, I would. But where in the world would I run to" I laughed and she slapped my arm which made me laugh more.
Scarlett walked in questioning us..
"what's going on? "
Lizzie pulled away and walked towards the door but stopped infront of Scarlett to say something
"she wants to run away, she hates it here" she pats Scarletts shoulder before heading out,and I swear I saw Scarletts smile drop and sadness in her eyes before she put on her happy face..
"well butternut, I'm going to have to change the security pins then. " she smiled she walked towards me and kissed my forward before heading out.

Did I hurt them? I'm a terrible person. Goal of the day... Make things right, 😇☝️.
I wasn't necessarily spending alot of time with Scarlett today, well alone at least so I decided to go to her first. I walked to her room and simply laid on her bed. She was in the shower so I just closed my eyes for a few.

Scarlett pov.
When lizzie said that Leah hates it here, my heart dropped. This kid meant the world to me so you could see why those words would hurt. I put on the brightest smile and joked about it and then headed to the shower. I spent alot of time there kinda building up the strength to go back out. Why was this hitting me so hard?

When I got out I got dressed done my make up and everything and when I headed to the main section of my room I found my lil butternut curled up on my bed peacefully sleeping. I smiled. Maybe the kid does care.
Lizzie walked in looking fine as hell. I don't know how, but I swear she can read minds.

"what's up, what's bothering you? " how. Just how.
"the kid hates it here. " lizzie giggled, I swear to God I'm going to kill this one soon, she better not say what I think she's going to say.

"I was joking " she laughed further. I hate her. Seriously that's not funny. I was relieved though, the kid doesn't hate us.
I woke her slowly caressing her face, she looked so peaceful and her wavy hair was fire. I've never seen it like this. Soon she stirred before waking up
"I'm so sorry, I was waiting for you and then I must've fell asleep " the kid seemed worried.
"hey it's okay, also... You were waiting for me? " I asked curious to why, I mean I didn't mind. But like why?

"yea, I wouldn't be seeing you most of today" she pouted and then she embraced me while walking to the door with me in her arms. Kids quite clingy today. What's going on?

Lizzie pov.
Scarlett was really worried about Leah hating it here, which made me laugh she really loves that kid. Not as much as me though!
She woke Leah up and Leah clinged to her like they were stuck like glue. I was kinda jealous, why didn't she do that with me?
I let the thought leave my brain as I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Pancakes.