Family and a Friend..

I can't wipe the smile off my face. We're laughing. Laughing with excitement and nervousness. It's strange but I feel so so happy. We finally part, looking at one another and giggling. Harry's eyes twinkling filled with water just like mine are. He has blue eyes. Beautiful blue eyes. He's so lucky. I've always wanted blue eyes.. I wonder which of our parent's had blue eyes? Did they both? 

We both just giggle. Neither of us saying anything to each other. It's so weird. I can't believe it's him. I can't believe I've finally got some sort of family. A connection. I'm not alone anymore. And he doesn't seem to mind the fact that I'm in Slytherin. 

"Ahem." Someone coughs as though they're awkwardly watching us. We look down to the side of the Gryiffindoor table to see Ron Weasley, wide eyed, that awkward half smile he had when I first met him. 

Harry laughs again. "Sorry Ron. This is my sister. Chelsea." 

"Yeah. Hi. We met." He reply's. Once again an awkward smile on his face. 

"Chelsea!?" I hear someone shout over from my table. I turn to look to see Tracey waving me over and Draco Malfoy scowling at Harry. He must still feel bitter from when he and Harry had their run in yesterday. I nod to Tracey and turn back to Harry. 

"You shouldn't be talking to a Slytherin mate, they're bad news." The boy from the train, Dean says. My brows furrow. He was fine with me on the train yesterday.. 

"She's not a Slytherin." Harry replies quickly. "She's my sister." He turns back and smiles at me. My smile grows large again. He stood up for me. 

"Leave them alone." George says making me smile. I know it's george because he's slightly taller, has lighter eyes than Fred and his upper lip has more of a curve.  

"Yeah. Haven't you got anywhere better to be. Like over there somewhere." Fred adds. "Honestly." He shakes his head ironically. "Been here one day and already thinks he's ruling the school." 

Fred and George laugh and so do me and Harry. Dean quickly stands up and moves down by quite a few seats. 

"Thanks George." I say looking at George because he spoke up first. "Thanks Fred." 

They look at one another grinning with a slight look of confusion. "How do you know he's not fred?" Fred asks and I giggle. 

"Because you have darker eyes than George and he has more of a curve on his top lip." I reply.

"She's right George." Fred says looking at George. "You do have more of a curve on your top lip. I think she's trying to tell me I'm the more masculine one." 

"Or she's trying to tell you, your face has no character." George replies playfully. 

"Your face IS my face." They both laugh and begin debating between one another. Ron rolls his eyes at their bickering and begins to stuff his face with sausage. 

Me and Harry giggle at one another again. "I guess it's a twin thing." Harry says and I nod. It goes silent for a moment. 

"I can't believe it's really you." We suddenly say in unison. Then our eyes widen, laughing in shock. 

"That's also a twin thing." George turns to add. 

"You'll find that happens alot. Even your own thoughts aren't really your own when you're a twin." Fred says. 

"Yeah if only you knew some of the weird things Fred thinks about." 

"The weird things I think about? Sorry George I'm afraid to tell you that those weird thoughts are all your own." They both laugh and turn back around to talk between themselves.