Platform 9&3/4..

The last few days at the Harpers, have been extremely tense, since receiving my letter to Hogwarts. I still get the odd slap, but not as much, or as bad as usual.

It's different now. Whenever the Harper kids try to tease me, or hit me, or boss me around, Mary and Keith put a stop to it, instead of encouraging them.

Mary and Keith, themselves, haven't been as 'awful,' as usual, but I can still sense their hatred. Every time I walk into a room, I know they're talking about me, because they instantly stop talking all together. The house is unusually quiet, when I'm around now.

But this morning, when I woke up, I felt an excitement and happiness, that I've never felt before. Today is the day that I'm going to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Today I finally feel like I have something to wake up for. Today feels like my life can finally begin; And the excitement only increases, as I think about everything that this could lead to.

What will I learn? What will I be good at? Will I finally be good at something? 'Anything?' Will I be able to thrive, like never before? Will I be able to 'make' something of myself, and prove everyone wrong, who's ever said that I'll never 'be' anything, other than a worthless burden?

Everything I need to begin my new life at Hogwarts, is all packed and ready to go with me on the train. The Zabini family--'helped,' the Harpers collect everything that I needed. Their son, Blaise, is going to Hogwarts too.

It's the Zabini's, who I'd overheard talking about my parents, with my foster parents, all that time ago. Not like they seemed to have anything 'nice,' to say about them.

The Harpers have always been good friends with the Zabini's, for as long as I've known them. I've never liked Blaise, he's always been mean to me. They seem to 'enjoy,' the fact that the Harpers seem to hate me so much. But they're the only way I could get everything that I needed, for Hogwarts. The Harpers had no idea where to start, and didn't want to be with me. They don't like the whole 'magic,' thing. I heard that someone on Keith's side, was magical, but I never got to hang around long enough, to find out who it was.

The drive to Kings Cross Station, has been deafeningly silent. The Harpers took Amber, Cam, Dale and Beth, to their grandparents house for the day, whole Mary and Keith 'deal,' with me.

I watch out the window, with butterflies in my stomach and a nervous smile on my face, knowing that this could be the last time, for a long time, that I have to see this place. And every single second that passes by, I'm growing closer and closer, to finding out who my parents were, and 'hopefully,' closer to finding my twin brother.

I'm just so glad to be leaving all of this behind; Even if it is only for a while. I only wish I never had to come back. I wish I could stay at Hogwarts for the rest of my life.

As we pull up outside King's Cross Station, after what's seemed like an 'eternity' of driving; I get the displeasure of seeing Blaise and his Family, stood outside the station, waiting for me. Mrs Zabini's 'latest' husband, Jubgan, walks to the car as Mary winds her window down.

"Hi." His low, dark voice, has always creeped me out."Has she got everything?"

"Yes, Yes, everything's packed." Mary replies quickly."At least it 'better be.' Packed it ourselves this morning, you know what the useless things like; So if anything's missing she's only done it herself, and we 'wont,' be sending it no matter 'how much,' you need it." She scorns, glaring at me through the rear-view mirror..