Dungeons..

Once the rest of the few children that were left to be sorted after me, are sorted into their house, we're all left to talk among ourselves.

Draco Malfoy, the blonde haired boy, turns to look at me, holding our his hand."I'm Draco Malfoy." He smiles, introducing himself.

Once again his smile makes me smile, as I take hold of his hand and shake it."Nice to meet you, I'm.."

"I know who 'you' are." He chuckles excitedly."You're Chelsea Potter."

My smile grows a little wider as my brows furrow, slightly surprised to be called 'Chelsea' instead of 'the other potter.'

"Wow, who knew we'd get a potter!" An older boy, from a year or two above us, leans in from beside Draco. Draco smirks at their words, only making me wonder if the only reason Draco's being nice to 'me,' is 'because' I'm a Potter..

Why am I in this group? Isn't this supposed to be the 'bad' group?--Does this mean--That I'm 'bad?..

I turn to look over at Harry again, and once again he's already looking at me too. My mind starts to wonder why we're so different. He's not just my brother, he's my 'twin' brother; So why is he in Gryffindor, and I'm in Slytherin?--Why do I have a 'darkness' in me?

Harry looks just as disappointed as I am, that we're unable to speak to each other. We've only just met and we haven't even had the chance to 'talk' to each other, let alone 'sit' with each other..

I hear the tapping of a spoon on a glass, but I can't seem to take my eyes off Harry.. "Your attention, please!"  Professor Dumbledore bellows, as everyone falls silent.. "Let the feast--Begin!"

I feel someone nudging me, I turn to look to see a rather excited Draco Malfoy, grinning excitedly at the table. As I glance over to see what he's so excited about, my eyes widen in complete awe; At all the food now infront of us. A full cooked chicken; A chicken the size of two turkeys. Sweetcorn, buns and sausages; Every food you could think of, or possibly want, is now right there infront of me.

I glance around the table, as they waste no time digging in to the food.

After all the commotion with the food and the 'Ghosts;' We're all told to form an orderly line, and follow our 'prefect' to our dormitory's..

My eyes search the crowds of children, as they all start to follow each other out of the hall; Looking for Harry. Finally my eyes land on him, to see him already trying to push through the children, towards me. I try to do the same, hoping to meet him in the middle and 'finally' speak to him.

The closer I get to him, the more my heart races and an uncontrollable joy completely consumes me. I've never felt so excited before. But the more 'compact' the other kids around us, seem to be, the harder it feels to find each other.

Just as I clear the crowd, and Harry pushes his way through the last kids surrounding him, a hand grasps my shoulder. Harry's prefect grabs Harrys shoulder, and as I turn to look at who's holding mine, I can see 'my' prefect, smiling down at me."Come on you, get in line." He smiles, with a deep, croaky voice.

He places his hand on my back, ushering me away from Harry, as Harry's prefect appears to do the same to him. My heart heavies, as I'm guided further and further away from Harry; Being torn away from him all over again, before I even have the chance to speak to him. And as we exit the hall, we're pulled separate ways; As Harry, along with his own house, the Ravenclaws 'and' the Hufflepuffs, are all lead 'up' the stairs, and we're lead down, towards what appears to be 'Dungeons.'