Content..

The next morning I wake up to Millicent Bullstrode and Tracey Davis jumping on my bed, giggling.

"Come onnn! Wake up!" They continue giggling, I sit up and laugh at the two of them in the air. Pansy walks past my bed, a 'you look patheitc' look on her face, while she glares at Tracy and Millicent like they're immature. She walks down the stairs leaving the rest of us upstairs. 

"Come on Chelsea!" Tracey laughs, pulling on my arm and hurrying me out of bed. I can't help but laugh at the two of them.. I didn't even realise I remembered how to laugh. I can't remember the last time I did.

"Ok, Ok." I laugh again. Millicent throws my robes at me, hitting me in the face. I jump slightly, but I know she didn't do it on purpose. Maybe now I'm not with the Harper's I can learn not to think that everyone wants to purposely hurt me. 

"I'll meet you downstairs!" Millicent yells, her body already out of the room. 

"Come on! Hurry! Today's the day were going to learn MAGIC!" Tracey bellows, pure adrenaline in her voice. That's right! Magic! How could I even forget! Today's the day I get to meet my brother!!! I get butterflies in my stomach and for some reason I can't stop giggling, while I get dressed. 

I quickly wash my hands and face, brush my hair and teeth and put on my brand new clothes.. I know they're SCHOOL clothes but I've never actually had my OWN clothes before! 

"I wonder what we'll be learning first!" Tracey beams, as she wraps her arm around mine pulling me along down the stairs. 

I feel so giddy and can't stop laughing, but that quickly changes when we walk down the stairs to find everyone turn to stare at me, all quiet. 

"What's going on?" Tracey asks, walking over to Millicent. 

"Oh I was just telling everyone to take it easy on Chelsea.." Blaise starts walking forwards, infront of everyone else with a smug grin on his face. "She's got mental issues you see." He laughs. 

I know what he's talking about and I instantly want to run away and cry. My eyes tear up. "She has this thing.. what's it called again? ADHD? It;s a disabilty." He laughs sadistically, Pansy smirks from the side of Draco Malfoy, but he looks confused. "You wanna know how we found out about it? She failed in every single lesson at her old school." Everybody laughs, except Tracey and Draco Malfoy. It upsets me to see that even Millicent is laughing. It looks like she's trying to impress Pansy. 

"So I was just saying don't expect her to go winning us any points any time soon. If anything she'll loose them. Everyone thinks because she's a Potter and everyone knows who she is, she'll be 'special' when really the only reason everyone even knows about her is because you-know-who killed her parents." He laughs melliciously. A wave of anger comes over me. I hate him! 

"Don't you talk about my parents!" I yell, taking a step closer to him. Pain clearly present in every word, but he still laughs. 

"Why are you even bothered!? Even your parent's didn't love you! Why else would it only be your brother! who was in their bedroom when they were killed! You were just left their in another room ALL ON YOUR OWN!" 

"Wha." My eyes begin to fill so much that it's beginning to become hard to contain as a tear falls down my face. 

"Stop it Blaise!" Tracey yells. 

"Oh what's the matter? Potter didn't know that you've ALWAYS been just 'the other Potter'" He cackles. "Even to your own parent's!" 

Before anyone can have a chance to say anything else I rush out of the common room, running through the corridor, I don't even know my way around yet. But I don't care where I end up. As long as I'm not near any of them! My heart feels like it's ripping in to a million tiny pieces. I can barely see through the watery film surrounding my eyes. I keep running and running, all the way up the stairs, near the great hall. I hear lots of children around the corner so I stop. I don't want anyone to see me crying., My legs feel like I do.. like they've just given up. I press my head against the wall and begin to sob, uncontrollably. My legs give way as I slowly slide down the wall, coming to sit on the floor, my head in my hands. I'm in pain. The worst kind because it's not anything physical. I'm so ANGRY at Blaise. And at MYSELF for getting in such a state. 

"Is that a 'SLYTHERIN' crying?" A recognisable girls voice says. My heart pounds. I feel so stupid. I wish the wall would just swallow me up.

"That's not just any Slytherin." A boy reply's. I hear him come closer and sense that he kneels infront of me. "Ch-Chelsea?" 

I slowly raise my head, my sobbing comes to an end. Through the blur in my eyes, I can make out his face. It's Neville. And h still considers me a friend.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be seen talking to a Slytherin." 

"She's not 'A SLYTHERIN' Katie. She's my friend.." he turns to look at me again. "And I wont leave her." He places his hand on mine. A big smile forming on my face, I have a REAL friend. 

"Harry's in the great hall. He's been talking about you all morning. He was up really late last night. I think he might of been thinking about you." Joy fills my body, I begin to shake and my heart races. "Are you alright?" 

"Yes" I giggle tearily. And I am now. 

"Come on then. I'll see if we can see Harry." He says standing and holding out his hand helping me up. 

My heart beat gets faster and faster, I'm on edge but in a good way. Endorphin's, rushing through every inch of me. As we reach the great hall, Neville looks around. 

"There he is!" He point's towards the small boy, with the circular glasses, dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. My heart is pounding faster now than it ever has before. For some reason I hold my breath as I look at him turning to face me. My feet are stuck to the ground. 

Harry's smile grows into one almost as big as mine as we look at one another. Suddenly my feet have the urge to run to him as fast as they've ever gone before. I find myself subconsiously rushing towards him full speed. His smile only grows larger as I get closer. 

Before I have a chance to stop and talk to him I find my arms throwing themselves around him, desperately. He hugs me back. Holding me for the first time ever! I have never been so happy. I want to cry. Who knew you could cry when you're happy? [image to the side]

[Emma watson/Hermione will be used in pictures/videos to be Chelsea, so that I can use or make videos of Chelsea with Harry and Draco etc. Hermione will be your imagination :) Weird I know but I want this to work :)]