Hogwarts Acceptance letter..

Once my chores are finally done; For now, at least; And they're all fed; I head to my room, before they can shout at me, for 'lingering around.'

"Where do you think 'you're' going?!" Mary shouts after me, as she appears at the bottom of the stairs. I stop, turning to face her."Did I tell you, you could go upstairs?!"

I shake my head, nervously; Not daring to speak. But I instantly regret it, once she starts stomping up the stairs, towards me. She pinches my ear so tight, that it feels like she's squished it between her fingers. The pain causes me to wince, and yelp in pain, as she pulls me down the stairs. With my head moving faster than the rest of my body, I almost fall. The only thing that stops me falling, is the fact she's holding onto my ear so tight, it's impossible to fall.

She drags me into the front room and stands me infront of the Harper kids. They all smirk malevolently; Their hatred for me, and a mixture of glee, seeing me in so much pain, shows on each other their horrible faces.

"Do you want her to do anything for you, before I send her upstairs?"  She asks her children, in a much sweeter tone of voice, than she's ever spoke to me. Uncontrollable tears, form in my eyes and slowly roll down my cheeks; Which only please the Harper kids more, as my face scrunches up in pain and torment.

Why does she do this to me? Why?

"I walked in dog muck yesterday mum, I want her to clean my shoes." Amber replies first, as the whole Harper family, giggle proudly, at her choice.

"I want her to tidy my room." Beth adds, crossing her arms with a challenging smirk.

"Of course sweetheart. Cam? Dale?" 

The two boys surprisingly shake their heads; Giving me no more jobs to do.

Mary rips her hand off my ear. My hand instantly covers it, as I hold my breath, trying not to let out the scream of pain, that wants to escape my shaky lips.

"Well go on then!" Mary yells, with another slap across the top of my head.

I walk out the room, as she sits down beside Keith. A film starts to play, as I look at the Harper family. Why do they all hate me so much? I haven't done anything wrong, have I? I wonder what my life would've been like, if my parents didn't die..

Seeming to notice I'm still in the room, Ambers eyes stray to me. She sticks her tongue out childishly. I scowl at her, unintentionally. Her mouth opens in shock and her eyes widen, making me realise what I'm doing. I rush out the room, and head straight upstairs, knowing that she's about to tell her parents.

I head straight over to Beth and Ambers bedroom. My heart aches as I see how their 'huge' bedroom, is a complete disaster area. How am I supposed to clean all of this? Where do I even start?

An anger completely consumes me.

I hate them! I hate them! I hate them!

I've never felt so angry before! Surely I shouldn't be able to feel an anger like this, at this age?

My whole body starts to shake, my watery eyes only anger me further. Within moments, my whole body erupts like a volcano. I start running around their room, ripping the heads off their dolls, kicking and throwing everything in sight. I know I'm being so loud, I know they're going to kill me, but I just can't stop myself! I have to do this! I have to do something, 'anything!' I have to let all of this anger out somehow, or I don't know what I'll end up doing!

I hear heavy footsteps, racing up the stairs. I know that Keith's coming for me, but I still can't stop. I hate him! I wish I wasn't scared of him, I wish I could hurt him like he hurts me! I'm so 'sick,' of letting him make me afraid!