The Hogwarts Express..

Mr Weasley wastes no time helping me make my way over to the train. He helps me place my bags where they're supposed to be, whilst I take a moment to look at the rest of the people around me, all crammed onto the platform; Either saying goodbye to their parents, waving them off, or fooling around together. There's children of multiple ages on the platform, making me wonder how many years I'll get to spend at Hogwarts. And as I notice children my age, I start to wonder which of them, or how many of them, may become my friends..

Will it be that girl over there? The one with the dark hair and glasses? Will she be my best friend? Will we tell stories and share secrets? Or how about that girl over there, will she be my best friend?--Will the 'three of us,' be best friends?

"Right, here we go. All set." Mr Weasley smiles, as he stands infront of me, near the train doors."Now, everything is on the train, you'll have to change into your robes once you're closer to the school, but other than that, you shouldn't have to worry about anything. The teachers will take care of your things, so you wont have to carry it around once you're off the train."

My smile turns into a grin, as the excitement fills me with joy. I throw my arms around him, hugging him tight; Without even having control of my own body. He stumbles backwards as my body collides with his, before he lets out a warm chuckle, wrapping his strong arms around me.

"Thank you." I breathe, closing my eyes as I hold onto him; It's the first hug I've ever had and I never even realised how amazing and warm, it would feel.

"You." He smiles, slowly coming down to my level, holding onto my shoulders."Are very welcome. Now--I hope that you have a fantastic time at Hogwarts, which I'm in no doubt you will; I hope to hear from you, let us know how it's going; How many friends you make, what classes you enjoy."

"Really?" I breathe, with a disbelieving smile."You really want to hear from me?"

"Of course." He laughs simply."I'd love to hear all about it. Me and Molly, both."

My smile grows wider, appreciating everything that the kind man who didn't even know me, has done for me."Now, you best go find a cubical. The train will be leaving soon and It can be difficult to find somewhere to sit."

I smile back at him, as he nods his head reassuringly. I step onto the train, as my body starts to shake with excitement. I take one last look at the kindest man I've ever met, to see him still standing there, watching over me. I smile at him one last time, before I make my way down the long corridor, to find somewhere to sit.

Many of the cubicles' are filled with children, standing by the windows waving to their families, as their families wait to wave them off when we leave.

Finally, I come to an empty room and waste no time sitting down. No sooner do I sit down, when a young boy, my age, rushes in and falls down at my feet.

I glance down at him in surprise."Are you ok?" I automatically ask, as he stands and brushes himself off.

I finally come to an empty cubical and sit down. No sooner do I sit down when a young boy my age comes rushing in, falling at my feet. 

"Are you ok?" I ask automatically as he stands and brushes himself off. 

"I think so." He replies, checking himself over."I'm always falling over.. I'm Neville. What's your name?"

"I'm Chelsea. It's nice to meet you Neville." I reply, wondering if Neville will be my first friend.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asks, stumbling over his own feet again. My smile grows wider, at the thought of getting to know him more.