This Fine Specimen

Here we are, in a different scene than usual.

But today was the same as well.

Kids and teenagers are in school, adults were at home cooking meals, workers work, the schedule from everyone wasn't so different.

Especially with a trio of girls.

Veibae: Nooo! Don't kill me!

Meet Nyanners, Veibae, and Ironmouse.

Nyanners: Mine... dia... monds!

They were playing a video game together, Minecraft since it was one of the most popular games to exist in this day and age.

Ironmouse: Mine... dia... MONDS!

Veibae: Shut up! I'm trying to kill this enderman! Oh- *Screams*

These girls were best friends, playing Minecraft together and laughing and making jokes were their ideal cup of tea.

Especially when one of them were trying to fight off an enderman alone as eventually...

Thwack!

Veibae was slain by an Enderman.

Veibae: Nooo!

She starts to laugh while her friends joined, just hearing her cry in defeat was enough to get the gaming session more lively than before.

Then Veibae said something that had spark a new relationship among the three girls that streamed.

Veibae: Oh my gosh... Those noodle arms were so rugged! *Laughs*

Bring!

She gains a donation from her chat and read what it said.

Veibae: ..."You mean his noodle is... rugged?"...

Nyanners: What the fuck?!

One of her friends burst out and laughed really hard. Veibae was visibly confused, giggling with a smile as her chat would say something so new and random.

Veibae: Where is that from? This is like the first time I heard of this...

She asks her chat a bit more on the matter, earning different answers that made no sense to them until,

Bring!

She gains another donation and reads it.

Veibae: ...'Check out Rugged... Noodle'?

Ironmouse: Who's that?

Nyanners: I don't know... Let me check him out...

Nyanners decide to lead this time before going afk from her Minecraft session and searched it up on YouTube. There she finds a number of compilations and short clips of a boy that was playing video games.

Nyanners: Ooh! He's a streamer as well!

The pink haired girl blurts when she recognizes the format on some of the thumbnails and clicks on one that said "Rugged Noodle's Best Moments".

And from there, she meets the first clip of the streamer who had h/c and s/c playing a familiar video game called "Mortal Kombat".

...

Y/n was currently watching a cutscene play in front of him while playing MK 11. He was talking with his chat about his earlier days of the game when his eyes catches the screen of a pair of legs walking.

Judging from the tights, he believed that it was a girl, intriguing him as he bites the bottom of his lip.

Y/n: Oh my god... I think my noodle is rugged...