Artichoke

It has been days since Y/n last streamed.

Everyone has been worried.

His viewers were concerned of his neglecting events and his friends were trying to figure out where he was.

Among those was Nyanners who wanted to bring Y/n in to play a game she got. It has monkeys, it has guns, it has a ridiculous amount of stupidity that might get him and her to laugh their ass off.

Yet Y/n hasn't answered his phone.

His timeline on Twitter, Instagram, etc. was stale.

Worried, she decides to check if he was on discord, the last place she didn't look.

"..."

He's here.

In his own private room where his icon sat there for quite awhile.

In any case, she wouldn't be able to hop on and join him in the voice chat.

Ba-Doom!

But thanks to her privileges on his personal server, Nyanners got in with ease and she could hear Y/n growling angrily.

Nyanners: Noodle?

Y/n: What the- Nyanners?

His voice wasn't the same energetic one she remembered him by. She was more than worried.

Y/n: You needed something?

Nyanners: Where have you been? I was texting you and dm'ing you for days! I wanted to play this game with you and Vei and Mousey that has monkes and guns and stuff!

Y/n: Really? I was a bit busy... Isaac wanted me to make a song for their video since one of their members wasn't going to be able to join for the week that they'll be producing and listening...

That piqued Nyanner's attention.

Nyanners: Making music? You've done this before?

He nods.

Y/n: I helped Isaac and Softwilly with "B.O.Y.S.N.E.X.T.D.O.O.R."... Now I gotta make a song with this goofy ass beat all alone...

Nyanners: ...You mean "goofy ahh"? *Giggles*

Y/n: ...No... This shit is literally impossible to sing on...

Nyanners: Well, I'm sure it's not that bad...

Y/n then stared at Nyanners with a "Really?" look on his face. He glanced at his computer for a second.

Y/n: ...Are you streaming? Isaac told me that we're not allowed to spoil it to any of our viewers at all...

Nyanners shook her head 'no' as Y/n shared his screen with her. Confirming that he was indeed making music, he plays the instrumental.

"..."

Nyanners was baffled.

Nyanners: Oh my god!

Y/n: Yeah... Thanks to AV, I'm stuck with the dumbest beat I ever have...

He doesn't share his screen anymore and continued to work on his song that was still blank of any lyrics.

Y/n: I knew AV was going to target me... I didn't like the beat because of the beginning... The spinner spun and landed on AV and since he's not the type to rap or sing, the rule was he'd give the instrumental to anyone of his choice... *Sighs through his nose* Fuck, this is the worst...

"..."

Y/n couldn't finish his sentence.

Something catches his ears as he pressed his hands against his headphones for a better listen.