Ironmouse Wants to Play

Now it was Wednesday, a few days after the blessed meeting Y/n had with Nyanners and a few of her friends.

And... well... Things were going great with him as him getting to talk with three streamers whose names are very well known made Y/n gleeful.

It still hasn't left his head, of course Nyanners was the same old girl he grew up watching, Veibae seemed very chill and very approachable, and Ironmouse was just adorable.

With everything that transpired, it looks like things were going back to normal. In his eyes, it seemed like a small encounter with those three felt like nothing to them. Especially when Y/n's audience wasn't as big as their's.

A fun once in a lifetime experience, Y/n was still very content as he was talking to his audience.

What were they talking about?

Put it simple, Y/n started this stream with no plan in mind. The past five minutes was the viewers arguing whether he should play a multiplayer game and talk some trash or a scary game to entertain the audience with some screams.

None were bad but there was so much to choose from.

Ding!

Soon enough, Y/n's phone went off.

It was a dm from his Twitter account as he checks who it could be from.

Y/n: 'It's probably Delirious... He's probably gonna ask me to play some Gmod Sandbox... or Fortnite...'

He'd chuckle to himself as he opens the app and his eyes widens when he saw the culprit's name.

Y/n: ...Oh shit...

Y/n scoffed in disbelief, his viewers asking what had happened as he presents his phone screen to everyone.

Y/n: Ironmouse wants to play a game...

That got everyone riled up.

But at the same time, his fans came to an agreement.

Y/n has to play with Ironmouse.

Y/n smiles to his viewers before agreeing to Ironmouse that he can play on stream, she sends him a link to her discord and eventually...

Ba-dum!

He's in the call.

Ironmouse: Hey, Y/n!~

Y/n: Hey, Ironmouse~...

He matched Ironmouse's energy which already gave off some suspicious vibes from the viewers.

Or that they were horsing around.

Ironmouse: I assume you want to play as well, right?~

Y/n: I mean, who wouldn't want to play with a beauty?~

They continued the little shenanigans back and forth until Y/n decides to get the show on the road.

Y/n: Anyways, what game were you thinking?

Ironmouse: Well, we can play Super Smash Brothers?

Y/n: Only you would pick that game~...

Ironmouse: What does that even... Oh...

Ironmouse would stay quiet for a second until he heard her laugh softly to herself. But even with this unusual behavior going on between Y/n and Ironmouse in their first meeting alone, they set up a match of "Super Smash Brothers".

They start playing... and let's just say in a minute or two...

Thwack!

Boom!