Master Halo

...Three...

...Two...

...One...

The time ticked slowly as the many viewers awaited for the appearance of a streamer. His usual streaming schedule would approach to exactly three in the afternoon and before everyone knew it, the timer disappears and in comes a game.

Halo, the newest Halo game as we focus on a specific viewer who had pink hair and cat ears on her head. She could hear an iconic soundtrack from the background, gasping lightly.

Nyanners: He's gonna play Halo!

Veibae: Gonna?

???: Master Chief?

That grabbed Nyanners' attention as in comes a figure. They was dressed as the famous Master Chief, sitting down in front of the camera and taking up the whole screen and blocking the title screen.

???: You mind telling me why you're on Twitch?

Then in a perfect impression ever,

Master Chief: ...Sir... Getting the dub...

Nyanners: What the fuck?!

Nyanners would start laughing when Master Chief started talking. A perfect voice who she assumed was the famous Rugged Noodle as the streamer was looking over at his chat.

Master Chief: What does OmniTheWeeb wants me to... *Chuckles*

Master Chief would clear his throat and take a small breath in and...

Master Chief: *Random Voice* It was for the greater good, ma'am! *Original Voice* It was low-key poggers...

Nyanners: No fucking way!

That would make Nyanners laugh even harder, hearing Master Chief saying such a line in a flawless voice. Veibae and Ironmouse would ask once more for her shouting session as she explains that Master Chief had just said poggers.

Master Chief: Fuck, can't even breathe in this helmet... *Laughs*

Finally the masked streamer would reveal himself in front of his fans and viewers, letting out a breath after having to wear his helmet for a little long. He'd fix his hair a bit in his camera and greeted everyone with a smile.

Nyanners like all of his viewers smiled, something in him had a charming and welcoming aura as he continued to talk a little until he briefly explained what his plan was for the stream.

Y/n: Today we're playing Halo if you couldn't tell from the outfit... A lot of you guys told me that I shouldn't be playing it since it "sucks"... But that's just a matter of opinion... I'm still going to play it either way... I grew up playing Halo so I know it'll be fun in so many ways...

It took a few more minutes if him talking and setting himself up in a campaign game until the game starts to boot up and we get to a cinematic scene as Y/n could only fidget in place with an excited smile on his face.

Y/n: ...My noodle is so rugged right now...