Tag Team Champs

Announcer: The Miz has been eliminated!

Ironmouse: Nooo!

To continue off from last chapter, Y/n, Ironmouse, and Veibae were wrestling and right now, they're in a Royal Rumble Match as Y/n has just thrown Ironmouse out of the ring.

Y/n: Take that, loser!

Y/n taunted at Ironmouse before he had his legs lifted up near the ropes.

Veibae: And take this, loser!

It was Veibae who, as Cody Rhodes, was on the verge of being the only competitor to stand in the ring and be deemed the winner.

Y/n: Nuh uh! Reversal!

Y/n kicks Veibae off and gives her the Spinebuster. She was slow to get up as the boy approached Veibae.

Veibae: Wait! Wait! Don't throw me out!

He stops in his tracks, letting her get up.

Y/n: Alright, tell me why I shouldn't throw you out of the ring...

Veibae: B-Because-

Y/n: It doesn't matter what you think!

He shouted before using his finisher.

Y/n: Rock Bottom!

Slam!

And that was all he needed as Y/n launches her over the ropes and won the Royal Rumble.

Unlike the first time he played with the two, he dusted his hands off and smirked.

Y/n: That was... what? 16-0 for me?

Ironmouse: *Playfully* Shut up!~

Y/n: One more win and I would be considered as an undefeated NFL Team... Like the Patriots or something...

Suddenly, he yawns.

Y/n: But, fuck... I'm tired...

Ironmouse: Really?

Y/n: Hey, man... I'm hungry...

Veibae: That's fair... What are you going to make?

Y/n: Probably something quick like-

Ba-Dum!

Then a new person joins the call.

Y/n: Who the-

???: What the hell, Y/n?! I wanted to play too!

He knew who that voice belonged to.

Y/n: Well, where were you, Nyanners? I would've been so down to play...

Nyanners: I was busy and I was going to see if you wanted to play right now!

Y/n: Well, we can all play together on Wednesday?

Nyanners: Why not now?

Y/n: *Yawns* I've been streaming for three hours now... Anymore of this and I'm gonna be out... plus I still need to make something to eat...

Nyanners: Come on! Just one match, please?

Nyanners continued to beg as Y/n stayed silence for awhile.