They Recognize

Half an hour or an hour passes by as Y/n eventually beat another mission through story mode. With a loud sigh crawling from his lips, he leans back on his chair.

Y/n: Holy shit that was tiring...

His tone of voice showed obvious signs of tiredness. Or more of boredom as he didn't expect the game to be this repetitive or with barely any storyline to tell.

Though with these points lacking in the game, he still smiles.

Y/n: Still, it's a good way to reminisce the past when COD and Halo were the bomb... Staying up late at night to play the double XP event on zombies or just playing on Halo's iconic maps over and over again... I miss those days sometimes...

He sits up from his seat and glanced over to his second monitor to find his chat.

Most had something in common.

The constant nods and agreeing comments as he knew his audience consisted of people his age or a little older that could relate even a tiny bit.

Y/n: Yeah! Yeah, you guys get me! *Laughs a bit*

He continues to read, talk, and laugh with his chat, a little break from Halo until a comment pops into his chat.

Y/n: ...'Nyanners is watching your stream'... Who's that?

"..."

Then a memory clicks into his head as his eyes widens and stared down to wherever was down below.

Y/n: Nyanners?! Isn't she the one that made rap covers before?! No fucking way! Hold on!

Immediately, he opens a tab on his browser and types in "Nyanners". He received results of a pink haired cat girl and circled his mouse on one of the beautiful fan arts presented in front of him.

Y/n: This? This Nyanners?

He glanced at the chat once more and sure enough...

Yes her
Holy shit, he knows her?!
Pogs.
My noodle is rugged !!!
Isn't she the one that plays with Mousey and Vei??
Nyanners is my waifu
Nyanners watching the stream
She's top two and she ain't a two.
Noodle notice mehhh!!!!
Nyanners is my bae~

Y/n: Oh my god! *Laughs* Holy shit, this is fucking epic! I use to listen to her rap covers almost everyday before... Now that I got into streaming, I kind of strayed away a bit from watching her videos but I love Nyanners...

The adult continued to smile more and more before he received a sub donation.

Y/n: ...'How much do you love Nyanners?'

Softly, he clears his throat.

Then...

Y/n: ... *Nyanner's voice* My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!~ *Winks*

He stares at the camera for a bit before laughing slyly. His chat would go crazy at his flawless impression of Nyanners while the h/c just watched the flood of comments fly through his monitor like a cheetah.

Soon enough, he turns his attention to his phone that buzzed lightly. He picks the phone up and read what was sent to him.

Y/n: ...She just- *Laughs* Oh my fucking god...

He laughs some more before showing them a twitter notification that sat on his home screen.

Y/n: She just dm'd me! *Chuckles*