A Three-Way Match

It's Monday.

The promised day as Ironmouse looked forward to the time ticking on the boy's stream.

And out of the audience that awaited for this energetic man to start, one was eager to hit only watch his stream.

She was going to be a part of it.

A promise was made between her and him which had her excited since today was the day.

And it'll start after these seconds ticks down from five seconds.

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

Zero...

"..."

Finally, the screen fades from the timer and there was the h/c.

Y/n: Hello, everybody, my name is-

Ba-Dum!

Already, his discord notification goes off which took Y/n's attention. He finds a visitor in his call and recognizes the name.

Y/n: God damn, let me do my intro, Mousey~...

Ironmouse: I just couldn't wait, Y/n~...

Y/n: I can see that... *Chuckles*

To sum up the introductions, Y/n explained that he was going to spend today's stream playing games with Ironmouse.

Most of his viewers knew but that also meant that the audience can't vote since Puerto Rican was the visitor slash playing partner of the day. If he was alone, all control for them but they don't mind if it's someone like Mousey.

Y/n: Well, now that you're here, what would you like to play?

Ironmouse: I recently got into wrestling... I think it was WWE... I just got the game yesterday since I assumed that's what you like...

Y/n: Hell yeah, I love wrestling... You wanna go?

Ironmouse: I'll kick your ass, Noodle!

Y/n: Alright then... Let's run a match then...

They would go to try boot up the game but-

Ba-dum!

???: Hey~...

A new challenger has approached.

Ironmouse: Oh, hey, Veibae!

It was Veibae who joined the call and giggled softly.

Veibae: Mind if I join you two?~

Y/n: I don't mind... You have WWE 2K?

Veibae: I do~... Wanna fight me, Y/n?

Ironmouse: But... We were gonna wrestle!

Ironmouse let's out a whine.

Veibae: I wanna wrestle Y/n too!

Veibae does the same thing as the two would bicker a little with Y/n trying to calm the girls down.

No avail, but an idea appeared.

Ironmouse: Well, how are we going to-

Y/n: Triple Threat...

I & V: Huh?

Y/n: You don't know it but we can run a Triple Threat Match and we can all wrestle against each other...

I & V: ...

Y/n: ...Basically a 1v1v1...

Ironmouse: Ohhhh...

Veibae: I'm down~...

Y/n: Alright, let's do this!

The man managed to calm the situation down so now they were in a server together. They were currently picking their characters as Ironmouse and Veibae picked first.

Ironmouse: Rey Mysterio!

Veibae: I'll choose John Cena then...

This lit a fire in Y/n's competitive nature.

Y/n: Yes! You casuals are so fucked!

Veibae: Why?

The boy scrolled through the character selection list and finds one and screamed excitedly.

Y/n: Eddie Guerrero all the way, baby! Number one wrestler in the game! I lie! I cheat! And I steal!

Veibae: ...

Ironmouse: ...Jesus...

Y/n: Sorry... Huge fan of Eddie... Really wish he was alive so I can meet him...

Ironmouse: I can tell~...

Ironmouse would giggle lightly before they started up their first game of the session.

...

This match could've gone a lot better for the newcomers of Y/n's stream.

Ironmouse was passed out on the commentators' table while a fatigued Veibae was being manhandled by a very healthy Y/n who shuffled around the girl, waiting for the perfect time to attack.

He grapples her successfully.

Y/n: Got you, Veibae! I call this...

Slam!

Y/n: Uno!

Veibae: What?

Y/n: Turn and...

Slam!

Y/n: Dos!

Ironmouse: Wait! Eddie-

Y/n: Once again for...

Slam!

Y/n: The Three Amigos!

A triple back slam as Veibae was on the canvas, hurting more as Ironmouse was screaming at Y/n.

Ironmouse: You never told me Eddie was Latino!

Y/n: Luckily, you didn't! I thought for sure you knew him! *Laughs Evilly*

But he wastes no time at all as he gets to the corner of the ring and stood proud. He jumps,

Y/n: FROG SPLASH!

Slam!

Y/n: Bam! Pin!

He lands on Veibae and hooked her leg up into the air.

Referee: One! Two! Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Referee: Here is your winner! Eddie Guerrero!

Y/n: Yeah! Let's go!

Y/n laughed like crazy as he was met with a pair of girls calling the match rigged.

Veibae: What?! No fair!

Ironmouse: You cheated!

Y/n: That's exactly how Eddie rolls!

Ironmouse: *Growls* I want a rematch!

Veibae: Me too!

The man continued to laugh for a bit and calms down. He takes a couple of breaths and spoke into the mic once more.

Y/n: Alright... but you can't outfight the master at his own game!

Ironmouse: Then we'll beat you together! Me and Veibae against you!

A brilliant idea but Veibae was skeptical.

Veibae: Come on, Mousey... There's no way-

Y/n: Handicap Match... Two versus one...

Veibae: ...I should've seen that coming... But either way, prepare to get your butt kicked!

Ironmouse: Yeah! ¡Prepárate para que te follen el culo!

Y/n: ¡Te daré una paliza, Mousey!

Ironmouse: What?! You did not just speak Spanish!