Owen Twenty

Y/n did not look forward to this round.

For a streak of time, Y/n has suffered the same two fates over and over again. That is when he gets ejected in the first meeting. But he'd be lucky enough to make it to the first meeting if he wasn't always the first one to get murdered.

Of course he fought Nyanners, Mousey, and Veibae in a wrestling match but it wasn't a game where you have fun and see who's the better wrestler.

This one was pure rage inducing and you'd have to give reasons and evidence on why someone is sus and you're not.

Y/n hasn't given a chance to explain himself as every time,

Wildcat: Y/n, where were you?

Y/n: I was in that bottom part with the leaves and shit...

Delirious: Lies! I saw him come out of Electrical!

He'd be pointed at falsely as it was getting on his nerves.

Y/n: That's because I was done with the fucking wires, Delirious!

Delirious: Then how's you get there so quickly?! Explain that!

Y/n: Are you se- You gotta be *Smack* fucking *Smack* kidding me! How long does it take to fucking realize that I'm not imposter?! I haven't been imposter for the last fifteen or twenty rounds and we threw games because you booted me out!

Delirious: That still doesn't answer the question, yo!

Y/n: I ran there! It's not that fucking far, Johnathan!

Delirious: Wuh- Did you just say my real name?!

With this round of his logical thinking, Y/n would finally believe that he'd get to make it to round two without dying.

Then he realized that he has another problem in front of him.

Nyanners: Well, someone couldn't have imposter for this long...

Nyanners.

Y/n despised Nyanners in this game.

She would be one of the main reasons why he couldn't play this game properly. It would either be her killing him the first time when she gets imposter or she'd somehow magically makes everyone believe her story over his.

And this reason she stated would overturn his explanation as Y/n was losing it.

Y/n: *Mockingly* Someone couldn't have been imposter- Fucking hell, Nyanners! May I ask, respectfully, why are you always targeting me whenever we have a meeting?!

He shouted with pure rage as she does the opposite and giggled.

Nyanners: Noodle, you're acting suspicious right- *Snorts* -right now and we don't have enough evidence to see why you're not imposter... *Giggles More*

Y/n: And you all don't have enough evidence to prove why I am the imposter!

"..."

She'd giggle some more as it made Y/n groan and slap his lap in disbelief.

Y/n: Fine, I'm the "imposter"- Eject my dumbass so all of you guys can feel safe without me!

"..."

Noodle has been ejected...

They actually pulled through with it as Y/n doesn't fight it. He'd finish his task as a deadman and witness everything falling apart this round.