Teach me how to flirt, Seven.

Chapter Seven:

The ambience spoke the theme, and Ella found her heart smiling with the music.

Zack walked inside the hall with Ella in his arms and they reached a table that had till and Rose chatting away happily. As soon as they saw the couple approaching, they stopped talking and excitedly welcomed them. Rose was a very exquisite girl, always stands out because of her blonde with rainbow highlights and pretty awesome curves.

She had a turquoise dress on and Ella suddenly felt really simple compared to everyone dancing and chatting happily and unconsciously she shrank towards Zack’s body.

He stood with pride and confidence between the crowds not caring about the looks they received. A couple of girls passed by him giggling and swaying with the music but he didn’t care.

He was surprisingly enjoying this party. After both Ella and Zack joined rose and Till around the table, Billy arrived with a couple of announcements.

“They’re going to choose the best tango dancers.” He exclaimed excitedly receiving a couple of excited screeches from Rose and till.

“I don’t know how to-“Ella started when Zack nudged her side and interjected,” that’s awesome.”

Billy nodded happily and excused himself after wishing them all luck; apparently the ones who win will get a two day reservation in a top class hotel in South America.

“So Rose, are you going to win this thing?” Zack asked teasingly. “Yeah Zack and when I do, you’ll beg me to take you with me. But I will not because I’ll take someone I can lock lips with.”

Zach snickered and replied,” Well, I have my own chika so I won’t be asking you for nothing.”

Rose laughed and winked at Ella who was starting to feel confident again part by part.

“You heard about this judge that…” Till trailed off with his eyes rising and locking on something. As his eyes widened, Ella felt curios to turn around and see what he was watching so mesmerizingly.

“Holy blue…berry” he whispered as a woman wearing a stunning red dress entered the hall. Her manner had something about it that seriously attracted eyes and glued them at her.

Zack wasn’t looking forward to see who the woman was, because most women wore revealing outfits to attract attention. But when he turned and looked at Briana he met in the morning, in that beautiful maxi dress, he smiled proudly feeling that maybe, just maybe… not all women seek sexual attraction.

“Who is this girl?” Rose asked annoyingly showing her jealousy as clearly as she ever could.

“Um, her name is Briana.” Zack murmured and Ella watched as he stood up and walked slowly towards that breathtaking woman who shattered all comfort Ella was starting to feel.

“How did he know her?” Till asked as his eyes stayed glued on her, Ella sighed and muttered,” They met at the beach, I don’t know… something about her being breath taking.” She whispered the last part feeling a little envious.

Today when he flirted with her and said she looked breathtaking without doing anything, unfortunately it was totally true now.

Zack smiled and held out his hand,” Briana” the woman’s eyes flew to his and she smiled widely.

“Zack! I didn’t think you would come and talk to Me.” she whispered leaving Zack frowning.

“Why would you think that? We planned this and my word is never a lie.”