Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Three.

Chapter twenty three:

Ella bent her neck to watch her fingers playing with the ends of her red locks falling on her shoulders. The radio was playing a song that was called ‘Guns and horses” and it put her mind in a sleep mode.

Zack had his eyes on the car before them, they’ve been driving for fifteen minutes and just a second ago, Ronald projected his arm towards a side path that was hidden in between big trees and a small iron gate with an old man sitting on a chair reading the newspaper.

When the cars approached the gate, the man stood up, shook his head to Ronald and ran to open the gate allowing the cars to pass. Now, they were driving down a long lane of dirt with huge trees enveloping them at every side and it seemed that the road would end with a file of trees because of how curved it was.

Ella let go of her hair and frowned painfully when the car passed by a stone barrack in the street.

“Ouch! Baby take care god damn it.” She hissed and Zack chuckled before strengthening his grasp around the turning wheel.

“Wow” Zack breathed in a while and Ella lifted her head up to look at a small, one floored house that covered a huge area of land. There was a sign saying “parking” that the cars passed by but Ronald didn’t stop and kept going so Zachariah followed him.

There was a curved road around the resort and so Zack and Ella watched in awe the beautiful and yet simple design of the building.

“I wish I would stay here forever” she mumbled appreciating the sight she’s seeing.

Along with the fact that the resort was amazingly decorated and simple looking, the huge trees that covered hundreds of acres beyond the horizon were breathtaking to the extent that Ella found herself taking a breath to support the good bubbly feeling growing inside her from only watching such a natural beautiful ecological sight.

“That’s amazing” Zack commented as they parked the car beside a relatively large house that was situated in the middle of the forest. It was a two floored brown wood structured building with dark window panes, which looked at the forest that appeared as trees after trees with a thin lane passing in between them like the Nile River.

Zack stepped out of the car and stretched as Ella did the same. He knelt inside the car to smile as he realized that the tank was indeed empty at this point.

He popped his head out and yelled out to Ronald who was having his girlfriend in his arms and kissing her lips over and over earning giggles that echoed around the forest,  ”Dude, the tank is empty. I hope you really know what you’re saying about the busses and sorts.”

Ronald nodded his head and waved him off before replying,” sure I know.”

They walked towards the front door and Zack couldn’t help but stare in impressed awe at how humble Ronald’s family was. They obviously owned hundreds –maybe thousands- of acres of land, they owned a resort that was successful which was shown clearly by the relatively large numbers of cars that were resting in the parking lot they passed by earlier.

They didn’t own a palace, a private garden or an indoor pool. They had a simple house, looked like a normal one that could normally be found in sophisticated area and owned by average classes.

Maybe this feeling was the sink of all the fame and name and money he had because of his father’s business. Thinking about it, Macia bewilderingly snapped inside his mind, and he remembered a certain feeling he felt when he knew she betrayed them.