Teach me how to flirt, Twenty four

Chapter twenty four:

Ella’s hands sneaked to her lower body, rubbing her thighs, her legs, her calves and then she moved her hands up to her abdomen, chest and neck.

The warm water soothed her muscles and washed away some really naughty residues of yesterday’s ‘again and again’ activities.

A smile played on her lips and she knew that if she looked at her reflection at the same moment, that smile would have looked one hell of a flirty one.

The door knocked and she called out,” yes?”

“come on, chika. We’re going horse riding in a few.” Zack said through the door. For some –unknown- reason, her body tingled with his voice.

Ella rolled her eyes without noticing and mumbled,” we just like fore played, cool down, you stupid sexuality.”

“did you just say sexuality?” Zack’s voice snickered, Ella’s face turned beetroot red.

“Zachariah, move your ears away from the door or I’ll grab you inside and hit you!” Ella yelled at the top of her lungs.

A laugh echoed and he replied sexily,” ooh, I kinda want that, chika”

“ugh, you are SO-“ Ella started when her mouth was interrupted with Ronald’s voice yelling at Zack.

“dude, what the heck? Leave the girl alone! You are like hip to hip all the time! you don’t want her to be alone to shower?”

And then Marlin interjected,” girls hate when guys act gay and clingy.”

Silence.

“oh baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it about your brother and all…”

And with that, the three friends’ voices trailed away.

Ella chuckled before her throat got lodged by some feeling. Today night they were going to catch the bus to California. One less day for them to be together,

When she returned to her room, the fluffy towel from the resort was covering her body. Her legs were dripping wet but she let it dry.

She closed the door behind her and grabbed a suitable outfit from the bag, a black pants and a blue t shirt, she grabbed her bra and put it on before dropping the towel and getting into her panties. As soon as she was dressed in her lingerie, she knelt down to grab the towel and lifted her legs on the chair’s arm – which was relatively high- and started drying her legs softly.

Zack walked down the hall and took a peek inside the bathroom. When he saw the steam, a dry lump rested in his throat. A picture of her in the hot shower kind of turned him on.

Focus dude. Ronald and marlin are waiting downstairs.

But yesterday! Yesterday was amazing, it was so… he scratched his stubble as he walked to their room.

Their room.

He liked the sound of it.

A light playful smirk was dancing on his lips as he nonchalantly turned the knob and stepped inside.

An instant injection of sweaty palms, dry mouth and itchy throat attacked him as soon as his eyes fell on the goddess like form of Ella as she –oh so slowly- dried her smooth legs.

Zack dropped his palm to cover his arousal of the simple yet so seducing act and cleared his throat but his eyes winced when it sounded like him chocking on his own spit.