Teach me how to flirt, Thirty 'last chapter'

if you loved the novel, feel free to check out the sequel 'She thought he could flirt' :)!

Other than that, I truly love you, hope you like this chapter and say 'man that was one hell of a novel!'

-Muffin, who loves you all!

Teach me how to flirt

Chapter thirty:

Ella stood by the window and watched as Zack did some pushups, his muscles would bulge with every descend, his soft hair was wet and falling due to gravity, his lips would open to take a breath then his cheeks would fill up to withstand the pressure of the pushups.

Ella licked her lips before looking at the book on the table beside her,

"Your husband will never seize turning me on" Jasmine, Ella's sister, joked as she sat opposite to Ella.

Ella lifted her eyes and giggled before taking a sneak peek at him again, accidently, he lifted his face and caught her watching him. With that, he smirked one of his sexy smirks and winked.

Ella truly wished they were on their own right now.

"What's up with school?" Ella asked interestedly. Jasmine was almost twenty years old, she always excelled in Mathematics and would sit hours and hours trying to solve an impossible problem, and therefore she was studying to become an engineer. "well, it's kind of tough, but..." her sister, with her brown hair and Ella's black eyes, pursed her lips before sighing.

"I met this guy..." she started, Ella raised her eyebrow and lifted the edge of her lip, thinking about something smart to say before jasmine cut her off saying," I invited him over today. I hope you don't mind..."

Ella grinned widely before saying," Of course I don't mind! It's thanksgiving!"

Jasmine got out a breath she didn't know was there before hugging her sister quickly and then taking a glance outside.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit. Play with your little booboo" she teased before sticking her tongue out. Ella laughed with her head dropping behind her and then waved her sister off.

She was reading some book about the statistical studies regarding divorce, she had a client who needed Ella to defend him in court. Twenty years ago, when Noah's case ended up truly bad with him facing thirty years in prison, Ella couldn't help but wish she was the one defending him. She always felt that his lawyer didn't bother to work because Noah had no money. And with that, as much as it was un expected, she ended up going to law school and kicking ass there too.

Zachariah Renaldo... Well, the guy was now the man responsible for his father's multibillion enterprises. He had loads of work to do every day but seemed to always find the time to be there for his family.

Ella smiled as she turned slightly to see Zack sitting on the grass and breathing in and out as he held this smile on his face while Jasmine chased the two years old Ian.

He had his father's dark hair but his mother's full lips and black eyes.

"You're gonna be a babe!" Jasmine exclaimed so loudly that Ella heard her loud and clear from inside.

Zack chuckled before shaking his head and then he stared at something thoughtfully before diverting his eyes to Ella's.

She stared at him for a long moment, with him looking right back into her. There was a slightly smile on his face as he guarded her with that strange interest before he jumped off the ground and ran to the door.