Teach me how to flirt, Twenty two.

Chapter Twenty Two:

Ella woke up to the smell of something delicious. Her eyes blinked to see that Zack’s chest was what she was sleeping on, she raised her head to find her arm wrapped around his waist with her legs around his.

A figure attracted her attention and she lifted her face to see the guy from the day before standing by the door frame and then he smiled and winked before mouthing,” Breakfast” Ella felt a blush creep up her neck because of the position she was found in, but then the awkwardness wasn’t lethal. She felt the couple who welcomed them in the room seemed really nice, her opinion yesterday was the complete opposite. Especially when she saw a glimpse of what they do in bed, and because she judged them too soon, it made her learn that judging someone too early and too fast and unfairly, doesn’t affect anyone but yourself since you are the one who loses a potential best friend or win a potential back stabber.

Ella removed her arms slowly from around Zack’s waist and sat up but the mattress was so soft that she caused the bed to wiggle and Zack to stir and turn. When he blinked with a frown since his eyes were adjusting to the light, Ella smiled and whispered,” good morning”

He grinned and then stretched with an attractive grunt escaping him,” good morning chika”

“They made breakfast.” She said talking about Ronald and Marlin. Zack raised his eyebrow confused,” they’re the nice people who welcomed us yesterday baby” Ella cooed playing with his crazy curls.

“Oh, right.” He yawned,” what the hell Zachariah, you’re yawning? You just woke up.” Ella teased and he laughed while sitting up.

“Ella, I had a question in mind.” He said huskily as he put on his shoes. Ella stopped walking towards the door and faced him expectantly.

“you said you had only fifty dollars. Chika, I am not stupid, of course you have money.” He said with a questioning gaze. Ella folded her arms and said,” do you think I’m like lying to you?”

Zack shrugged and shook his head as a laugh rumbled from his chest,” you should have a credit card or something”

“you know my parents never left me a credit card, they always sent me cheques!”

“fine, but you don’t have any money?”

Ella scowled at him and spat,” well, I took a little amount of money because I thought my rich boyfriend would pay for anything I want!”

Zack’s eyes locked themselves with hers.

“You totally don’t mean that”

Ella had a half smile show on her face,” fine, I forgot my wallet too. Is that good enough for you? I only had a hundred and some fifties in the bag. I spent most of them in the supermarket.”

“okay chika, just take a look in your bag again, maybe something is hidden here or there.” and with that Zack stood up, wrapped his arms around her and planted a kiss on her forehead before walking out of the room.

Ella waited for a while in the room, so she admitted she forgot her wallet too, is it so wrong? She didn’t want to say it yesterday since she was scolding Zack for forgetting himself. Damn her ego.

she was about to go to the kitchen when her eyes caught the shape of her bag thrown on the floor, she shrugged absentmindedly and knelt down beside it. She started fiddling with the bag, a set of keys there; a lip stick here, a couple of random plastics there and a paper here.