Teach me how to flirt, chapter nineteen.

Psst, read this:

So I don’t usually write a note at the beginning of the chapter, but I had to in this one for several reasons, first, I wanted to thank each and every one of you who fanned me or will fan me or is thinking about fanning me. I never wrote to any fan a thank you on their wall and I feared that they might think I don’t care, or I’m full of myself, which is far from the truth! I love each of you, you are really what makes this go on. Second, thanks for the votes! The novel is for a competition, not the watty awards, something else that’s ending in a month or so, and the votes are very important so thank you. Third (*lol, bear with me I’m sorry) I apologize for wattpad’s trick with the extra blank page last chapter. I didn’t understand how it was there, it struck me as rather weird. But then I tried to add some spice to this chapter to compensate the disappointment. And Last! I deleted my werewolf novel and I am deeply sorry for it, it’s just the wrong time to focus on a new genre of books when I’m too busy with another one, maybe I’ll post it again –edited- soon and will update it frequently. Plus, Fighting the way to marriage, I try to update but I am preoccupied with teach me how to flirt, so I’m sorry for anyone who is waiting for updates AND I will start a new novel named’ her unearthly glow’ it is a romance adventure, completely different than Teach me how to flirt, but is really amazing, I love it, it holds this deep meaning that really needs to be reminded. I hope you all read it when I post the first chapter next week!

So, Read, analyze, laugh, cry, love , vote and comment! –Muffin

Teach me how to flirt.

Chapter nineteen:

“So if they’re here because they’re waiting for a flight or whatever, please, don’t stop me when I start bitching them out.” Ella hissed as she pressed on her knuckles too hard.

Zack eyed her with worry before shrugging.

“Ella, wait, aren’t those your parents?” Zack said as he pulled Ella by the shoulders and guided her to his eyesight. Ella tensed under his firm hold as soon as she realized he was right. It was them.

“What am I going to do! I can’t talk to them, it’s crazy, what am I even doing here!” she mumbled as she turned around only to be pulled back by Zachariah.

“No, you’re doing this right now.”

“I can’t, please Zachariah.” She begged him with her big brown eyes and Zack had to control himself –really hard- to not kiss her or maybe agree on leaving with this issue unsolved.

“Let’s go” he whispered as he wrapped his arm around her waist and forced her towards her parents who had their shades on even though it acquired no sunglasses for two reasons. One, it was almost eleven at night and two, they were in a building.

As soon as Zachariah approached them with Ella who had her face staring at the floor as if it’s the most interesting thing ever, Ella’s father looked at them to freeze. It was evident how he froze from the way his hand holding the cup of coffee stopped in midair.

Zack smiled and nodded politely before taking a seat beside them and practically forcing Ella to sit next to him.

Her mother’s head was facing them, her lips were parted but Zachariah didn’t really know if she was shocked or worried, but he tried to think positive for Ella’s sake.

“well, I’m sure you don’t know how we ended up in this awkward situation” Zack chuckled before going on,” but I believe both of you need some explaining to do.”

Ella’s parents raised their eyebrows at him and he even felt Ella’s hand grasping his thigh a little too harshly.

You’re going to thank me later, chika.