Chapter 8

*Dream*

It's almost time my dear... the voice whispered.

Soon....

For you to wake up...

Wake up...

Wake up...

*Dream Over*

Suddenly I'm jolted awake as I see Leonardo and Ms. Periwinkle at my bedside.

"You were tossing and turning so much are you ok?" she wonders as I tried to make out the figure in my dream...

"Sir" Ms. Periwinkle whispered as she pointed at me.

"I feared of this" Leonardo spoke softly as he told Ms. Periwinkle to leave.

"If this is about yesterday, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I said as I looked down at my hands. He let out a husky sigh as he sat on a chair near me. "This is not about yesterday," he said I immediately looked up to his eyes changing silver "what does silver eyes mean?" I asked... he said nothing as he continued to watch every inch of me.

"Get dressed and meet me in the library," he said moments after vanishing. I touched my necklace gently as I began to remember a fragment of yesterday... "The master has requested for you to wear this" two fairies spoke as they brought me a beautiful pink dress.

As I walked towards the library, I gently touched the walls of the castle. Many questions began to run through my mind. As I reached the doors, they began to reveal Leonardo with hundreds of books scattered everywhere. "Are you looking for something?" I questioned.

"I have something to tell you... about your history" he said as I raised an eyebrow. "You are not a human.... I'm not sure how you ended up on earth" he said as he placed a book down.

I stayed still completely and utterly shocked at his words. "What do you mean?" I said not believing what he said...

"Have you ever seen your blood? Have you ever been injured? Gotten ill?" he questioned circling me.

"What are you talking about Leonardo this is nonsense... but to answer your questions I have a strong immune system and as for my blood... when the vampire king bit me his face was red and so was my hand after I touched my shoulder," I said as I touched the spot, he had bitten me.

"Have you ever wondered... if that wasn't your blood" my eyes snapped to his... "He did, in fact, drink some of your blood but since you're from the light you hurt him terribly, you merely fainted at the thought of it being yours," he said as he sat me down.

I sat in silence "give me your hand" he said as I immediately winced Leonardo had cut my hand. "Why would you do that" I held my hand close to me jumping away from him.

"Look at your hand."

My eyes widened.

My blood... it was.

"Gold... this is what makes you an angel," he said as I began to breathe heavily. "h-how," I say as he heals my hand. "This is why you have to come with me to see the keeper she will have the answers," he said

I felt lightheaded for a moment with all the new information that was given. "Wait... the other day when I... drowned... my necklace it was glowing, and I had a dream, and it was a man's voice saying, "it's almost time for me to wake up" I'm not sure what it means," I said as he breathed heavily...

"I might... which is why we have to go, wear this," he said giving me a cloke, "now stand next to me," he said placing his hand around my waist causing me to blush to feel his strong arms grip around me.