Chapter 17

*Flashback*

I let out a loud scream as I'm being grabbed by Hades too weak to fight back due to my fight with Kelia, Leonardo lets out a loud growl as I notice my eyes begin to blur. Hades lets out an evil laugh before I finally am unable to hold on any longer.

*Flashback over*

As I begin to wake up I notice myself lying on silk black bedsheets as I immediately jump out of bed I notice I'm in a lavish room as I remember what happened I quickly jump to my feet in a slight panic, I then shakingly walk towards the large window and move the curtain slightly to look outside. I immediately gasp as I stumble back from what I had witnessed... it can't be... impossible...

"I'm in... the underworld."

I got up quickly to look at the horrifying view, the castle was surrounded with molten lava and flames that tortured the souls below, creatures that can only be seen in nightmares, and a sea of lost souls.

I let out a scream as I suddenly felt a large muscular body behind me, I immediately turned to see hades himself as his eyes glow crimson and green, "Enjoying the view? You and I will be ruling it together" he smirked as I glared at him in disgust. "I despise you and shall never be ruling anything with you" I spoke as I moved away from him.

"I haven't told you the best part of hell is... once you arrive, you'll never be able to leave" he spoke as he began to laugh my eyes grew wide as I realized I wouldn't be able to see Leonardo again. He circled around me as he began to touch my waist he pulled me to his strong muscular chest. "You and I will be ruling my queen" I immediately smack him getting away from him. "Don't you dare touch me" I spoke furiously.

The air became hot as he slowly touched his face as he began to turn his head towards me. "If you ever do that again I'll insure to trap you in my dungeon and believe me you don't want to be there " he said as he walked towards me cornering me.

I then began to gasp as my breathing became heavy as the oxygen around us returned to normal.

"Now let's get you washed up" he spoke as I seen little fire fairies begin to fly around us. "I will see you tomorrow where I'll show you around the castle, sweet dreams"

The little fire fairies began to guide me towards the bathroom where they burned the clothes I had once worn. I gasped as I watched the dress burn into flames. They then guided me to a bath where I held my bare body. I sat silently in warm water as I began to think back at all my happy memories....

"Elaine..." a small voice spoke as I opened my eye I seeing one of the little fire fairies "why are you sad?" it spoke as its fire was dimming due to the water. I immediately move the fairy out of the water. "Are you ok?" I asked "I'm ok but why are you sad" it spoke as it fired itself back up into a ball of fire. "I want to see Leonardo my mate... I don't want to be here" I spoke softly as I held my body tighter.

"I'm sorry I wish I could help..." I then looked at it and smiled gently... "Is there really no way out of hell?"

"Master Hades leaves the underworld all the time using his portals but they only open for him" it said as I simply nodded

***

As I awoke from my slumber little did I know if the horror waiting me that day.

"Good morning Elaine" the fire fairy spoke as it helped me out of bed. The master requested me to fetch you. I then began to realize I am still in the underworld. There's no point in fighting this Elaine, I have to stay optimistic.

I then began to freshen up as I see a bright white dress waiting for me. I began to slip into the beautiful fabric as my wings stretched high as I looked in the mirror. The dress suited my body perfectly along with my wings that glowed like glitter as I let my hair flow down as my rosy cheeks and soft skin glowed. I turned to see the doors open as I walked down the long dark corridors, I watched from the windows of hell at the creatures just lurking outside these walls.