Chapter 20

*Unconsciousness*

Elaine

Elaine my dear

Wake up.

My eyes gently open as I find myself once more laying on a bed of water that caused me to feel peace. "W-where am I" I spoke as the water rippled ever so gently I looked up to see myself standing in two forms, one as an angel with white hair, white eyes and wearing a white dress with large angel wings and the other was beautiful... she had hair dark as ebony, her eyes were red as crimson with large dark wings that sparkled a shade of black along with a dark dress.

"you were given the blood of a demon my child... you are in the process of a transformation into part demon" the soft voice whispered as I stood as I walked towards myself in both forms. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you more" the angel me spoke as her angel wings faded I cried out as I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry you never asked to have me" the demon spoke softly before I pulled her into a hug as-well she looked shocked. "Don't say that... I'm happy to have you and am happy your apart of me" I said as she smiled tearing up.

"My child I must ask you, do you Elaine Kendrick accept both your demon and angel side to be with you for eternity?" the soft and gentle voice spoke as I smiled.

"But do be warned of the prophecy that lies ahead of you. I wish you happiness and tranquility" before I could say anything else the world around me vanished as I start to regain consciousness...

*Present time*

My eyes begin to flutter open as I feel myself inhale a deep breath of air. I notice Leonardo above me in a form that makes my heart pound and my demon and angel purrs.

"Elaine...Are you afraid" His deep voice sent vibrations into my soul. His voice sent shivering down my spine, I have only

"Never"

Smashing my lips to his I feel the heat of radiate of his body to mine as we begin to kiss passionately. The kiss intensifies as I wrap my legs around his wasn't he then immediately grabs one leg as the other goes under my butt grabbing it. He then picks me up placing me on something as he begins to kiss my neck causing me to moan.

"I love you so much" I said as I moan out

"Your all mine" he said as he picked me up walking towards his bed. He lays me down as I am now laying naked in front of him. He lets out a lustful growl of approval as my angel and demon purrs. My eyes widen as I watch the size of his d*ck, I look at him sadistically as I sit up slowly as I trace my hands around his abs to his thighs were I reach his throbbing masculinity. Tracing my lips around the tip I hear him grown as I put it in my mouth my white hair glowed bright as I heard him speak in a husky voice that made my pu*sy heat. "Let's see what that angel can do" his demon spoke as I put him all at once in my mouth he grinned once more as I went in and out. "Fuck" he breathed out as I used my other hand to jerk it back and forth at the same time.

Suddenly a side to me began to come out as my hair turned dark and my eyes became crimson "let me show you what a demon can do" I suddenly said as I pulled him to the bed as I began to crawl towards him his eyes never left mine as he had seen my demon come out for the first time. I held his masculinity in my hand as I traced it around my throbbing flower. Feeling myself lower down it began to slowly enter me as I bounced myself slowly to allow it to fully enter me. I let out a moan as I felt him stretch me. He growled as my eyes. Egan to glow a bright red colour which made his lust grow even more. I began to bounce up and down on it as he grabs my hips gripping me as my hand grabs his neck gently "your mine" I whisper as I feel everything intensified as I orgasm on him. My head falls back as I grip him. "I'm not done with you my queen....Turn around" he said gripping the me. I purr in pleasure biting my lip.