Chapter 14

Today was the day of the blood moon, were Helena planned Leonardo's death, I pace back and forth as I look out to the lake of the mirror world I'm trapped in. suddenly I see the water begin to drift a bit. I become fearful but go to investigate anyways, "Do not fear my child" a woman with white hair spoke.

She was beautiful...

"I have been watching you for some time now and I've come to relay a message" she spoke softly. "Who are you?" I questioned.

"I am the goddess of light, I have foreseen a devastating future of darkness and evil if you are kept prisoner... the beast will rain terror and their won't be a single soul that can stop him" she said as I gasped "But that's not true he's not like that he's good" I defensively say she simply stopped and glanced at me with sadness on her face.

"It may be true that he has goodness in him but if you were to die at the hands of Helena or Kelia then the true evil that he has been hiding for eons Hades himself wouldn't be able to control such evil" she said as the mirror world began to slightly crack.

Hades...

"I must go now they have sensed I am here" suddenly before she could vanish into a white glow a blast of orange power went directly towards her luckily she escaped before it could hurt her. I then froze as I felt a sharp object to my throat ....

"What did she say" Helena whispered.

I said nothing "No matter you'll be dead soon enough" she spoke as she snapped her fingers having a dress fly towards me, "I want you to look your best when I kill you tonight in front of that beast, a dress white as snow and once inked in your blood then the world will see who's really at power" she laughed evilly as I glared at her in disgust.

She then pointed the same dagger at me it was silver with gems and a design at the handle

"Do you like my new dagger? The only one left of its kind in existence... want to know what it's for?" she smirked "The only thing that can truly kill the beast is this dagger.... He destroyed all of them but one that was hidden with me since he imprisoned me. And I've been itching to stab him in the heart with it" she laughed as my eyes widened "no" I whispered as she laughed more, "Finally a reaction he will die tonight and so will you princess."

"Get dressed its almost time I sense he is coming to our castle as we speak along with the rest of the kingdoms, I want an audience as I become queen" she said as she disappeared I fell to my knees as I feel as though I will shatter.

Helena's P.O.V

Its starting .... The kingdoms in the war had begun to advance towards our location the old ruins of the first war where I was inspired, the irony...

That beast has begun his descent as I stand at the highest point of the ruins, the warriors of each kingdom stood watch as I glanced and see the vampire, mermaid, wolves, elves and witches along with a few other kingdoms I relish as I see their leaders glance at me in horror, "After I slay the beast I shall become queen of all kingdoms and you will all obey me!" I announced as my dearest sister brought me a crown and placed it on my head.

Suddenly a big swoosh sound came as I smirked as the beast is now here in the center, all the warriors ran back and took cover in fear of the beast, but I smirked. "Everyone! My master means no harm, King Sebastian and Helena and her fowl sister have plotted this war from the beginning, we should all fight alongside each other my master means no harm to anyone but Helena, Sebastian and Kelia, the pointless bloodshed must come to an end, how much more innocent must die for this meaningless war" a boy yelled alongside the beast.

My eyebrows furrowed what a pest "If anyone opposes me in my plans will insure to desiccate their lands and people" I yelled as the leaders became instantly fearful.