Chapter 11

Leonardo's P.O.V

They have been using her blood to keep her from me...

They have a sorcerer that knows the ancient dark arts but the only one who knew it was Helena and I trapped her for centuries.... So, who... this power I intended for it to be destroyed but somehow it's still in use...

I open the portal that only I can summon to the deepest and darkest coroner of the castle. "it's been centuries since your last visit" the witch purred menacingly as she began to laugh .... "Did you have a change of heart and finally decide to join me in ruling this world?" she wonders curiously. I had placed one of my most powerful spells having her sealed away in a mirror of everlasting imprisonment.

"Or did someone change your cold heart... maybe your mate-" before I could allow her to smirk I let out a deadly growl as my beast threatened to come out. My eyes turned black. "Aww your little beasty wants to come out and play? Tell me Leonardo when was the last time you ripped the heart of your enemies or tasted the blood of revenge and vengeance? When was the last time you were free?" she said as I desperately keep myself from ripping out her heart.

"if it wasn't for the immortality, I would have killed you" I growl as I she glimmers in joy. "Aw, don't be so petty you and I are the same and I rather enjoy your company"

"I have found a way to kill you and soon you'll be dead, now tell me who else knows of your filthy magic" I growl as she giggled "well I don't know maybe someone ... anyone who knows" she whispers as I growl once more.

Leaving I hear her wicked laugh sealing the door behind me.

"Master, Gabriel as finally awoken" Ms. Periwinkle said as I immediately walk to the infirmary, since the battle Gabriel has been in critical condition while Alice was left with only minor injuries. I go to see Alice by his bedside.

"Where is she" Gabriel whispered from lack of energy. I stayed silent as Ms. Periwinkle wiped a tear with her handkerchief.

He slammed his fist on the bed "Gab don't move too much your injuries will open again" Alice panicked. "I was supposed to keep her safe..." he whispered once more as his eyes began to fog up.

"I will find her but for now rest," I said as I felt anger I would have healed him already but that vile witch has someone using the dark arts causing his recovery to slow down.

I immediately go to my office as I begin to wonder if Fiona might have the answers I summon a portal that takes me directly to her.

"I already know and I have been trying to find out how," Fiona said as she was reading hundreds of books. "Everything leads to a dead end," she said angrily to herself. "Well, what do you know so far?"

"I know there's no way for her to be able to cast any spells while she's in prisoned so I went to who might know how to also use her spells maybe someone who she taught but the only thing with that they would have to be of blood since she was born with this power. Other than Elaine she would have to have some sort of blood-related person to know the magic"

Suddenly a shadow of darkness doomed over us as a loud familiar cackle was released.

"You want your precious mate then come get her she's with Sebastian the vampire king" the voice spoke as I became to get angry I immediately pull the woman out of thin air choking her as her eyes widen desperate to have me release her.

"If you kill me she will die too" she smirked as she showed us a spell that caused Fiona's eyes to widen.

I release her having her catch her breath as she stumbles. "Who are you" Fiona asks as the woman regains herself. "I am Kelia sister of Helena the one you've kept prisoner" she said...it was her