Chapter 18

The fairies then continued to prepare me as they started to bathe me right in front of him as I attempted to cover myself up. I began to cry as they then wrapped me in a towel. Never in my life had I felt so humiliated and exposed.

Hades began to pick out my dress, and lingerie along with my hair style, heels, jewelry and makeup. He chose a long flowy white dress that shined in the light with a set of white corset lingerie and tights along with white glossy heels. They then proceeded to do a half up and half down hair style as they curled the ends leaving two single strands to frame my face as they then put light makeup with a bright red lip that made me feel like a toy.

"Now my angel for the finishing touches" he spoke as I had not looked at him. I suddenly hear a clink sound as my eyes widened he had put a collar on me with a chain to insure he would keep me within range. "No please" I said as I tried to pull it off but only for my hands to get burned when I touched it. I winced as I looked at him in horror. "What is this?"

"It won't hurt when it's around your neck but if you touch it, it will hurt you. But you don't recognize it? It's forged from the same metal that was once intended to kill your little mate. You won't be seeing him around here knowing his history. He would die if he stepped here since he was created in the depths of the underworld." He smirks as he tugged me roughly towards him.

"What do you mean?" I spoke but before he could continue the doors opened as we seen some guards tell us it's time for the ball.

As we walked I felt everyone's eyes on me as I let my head down Hades then said a speech to the king's people as some began to drink wine or what appeared to be blood. "Would you like a taste?" Hades brought a dark glass of blood near my lips before I moved my head away rejecting his offer. He then tugged the chain as I nearly fall.

He then whispered in my ear as I felt fear roll over me. "Obey me or I'll insure you'll suffer" he spoke violently.

He sat on his thrown as the people mingled, I sat on the floor like a pet chained as he forced me to feed him grapes. He tugged on my chains as he pulled me closer kissing my arm pulling me closer to him in front of all these people. I then realized some men and woman began to look at me lustfully, "Why don't we show them that perfect body of yours and give them a show" he whispered into my ears causing me to violently thrash in his arms. His evil laugh was loud and sinister. I looked into a crowd hoping for some hope of escape, but I then began to feel my dress being torn as I immediately knee him in his stomach as I tried to run before, he grabbed the chain and violently slams me to the floor. I let out a gasp as I screamed, he then laughed once more as I opened my eyes to look at him they grew wider. He held a whip in his hand before taking the back of my dress off I let out a scream as he began whipping me.

People laughed while others became aroused. I let out another scream just before a loud growl was heard causing many to scream and run. "Took you long enough" Hades chuckles as he tugs on the chain around my neck once more before a bolt of lightning strikes the chain shattering it causing Hades hand to burn, he remains composed as he grins.

A growl was once more rippled through the air.

He's here.

Leonardo's P.O.V

*Flashback*

"I'LL KILL YOU" I roared as he immediately vanished into blue flames I smash the ground with my fits breaking it like glass. I breath heavily as my anger boils inside me. I then feel a light tap on my shoulder from behind I growl and whipped my head to who dares touch me. It was Fiona she immediately jumps as she backs away slightly. "Anger and chaos isn't going to get her back now follow me" she spoke sternly.