The Hang Out!

Hey again if your reading this tysm!

Y/n: your name
Bf/n: best friends name

⚠️Might be smut later on in story
Will be cursing⚠️

Eddie pov:

I felt sad when y/n left and Idk why it just hurt me to see her go... Did I like her? No I couldn't we only just met. I kept playing with the boys while on discord call I realised how late it was and told the boys I had to go and they all left too. That night was one of the hardest nights ever, I couldn't sleep all I could do was think of y/n. "FUCKING GOD DAMN IT" I yelled. I went onto discord to see if y/n had messaged the gc but she hadn't no body had after we all left. I turned my phone off and rolled to my side slowly drifting to sleep.

Y/n pov:

Just before I went to sleep i got into my pj's and curled up watching some videos when I seen a video from a channel called *eddievr* I clicked on the video and the guys voice sounded just like Eddie the guy I had met earlier that night. I liked the video and subscribed. It was around 2am now and I had to sleep so I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

*next morning*

Still y/n pov:

I woke up to my alarm buzzing at 8am I had an hour to get out of bed and get ready so I crawled out of bed and went to make eggs on toast. After I ate my food I went for a shower and put this on:

I quickly tied my hair up into a low pony tail and put on a little bit of make up

I quickly tied my hair up into a low pony tail and put on a little bit of make up. *BEEP* "COMING" I yelled slipping on my heels. "hey y/n" said bf/n. "oh hey uhm just a question..." I replied. "ye?" "since when did u have a fucking brother??" I said very confused as bf/n drove down the road. "oh well he's my older brother he's 25(just for the story he's 25)" she said quite confused as well. "oh ok just because he posted on your twitter about him playing vr chat haha"
"HE WHAT! OH I'M GUNNA KILL EDDIE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!" screached bf/n. "woah hey calm dow-Wait did u say Eddie?"
"ye I did why? Have u never seen his YouTube channel eddievr?" OMG he's the eddievr?? " I said extremely excited." ye he is haha he's quite famous now.. Oh were here" says bf/n as she pulls into the mall parking lot.
"OK let's go to Ooo Nike I need some new shoes!" I said quite happy to be having a girls day again.
"OK ok slow down though we have all day!" said bf/n while running after me. As we walked into the store bf/n phone dinged and is read a message from *big bro* saying: hey I see you in the Nike store sis I'm heading over is that your friend with you? *
Bf/n: oh my brother is here too he's coming to us now! " she says while pointing at him.y/n: OMG I GET TO MEET HIM IN REAL LIFE" I jumped up and down while bf/n just stood there staring at me like I was crazy then burst out laughing with me.
Eddie:" hey sis who's this? "
Bf/n: " this is my Bestfriend y/n she's really excited to meet you."
Y/n: "uh hey haha remember me from Vr chat right"
Eddie: *in his mind: OMG IT'S HER SHE'S SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!*
eddie: " uh ye hey wow your very pretty!"
Bf/n:"Stop flirting with my friend Eddie"
*we all laugh*
Eddie: " mi amor would you like to go to dinner tonight if bf/n wants she can come too"
Y/n: "uh ye sure ill come how about you bf/n?"
Bf/n: "ill pass but thanks well I'm done with shopping Eddie don't try anything stupid alright or I'll get mama to wip out the chancla."
Eddie: "OK I won't I won't"
Y/n: "OK byee bf/n ill talk to you another time" I said while waving as she left the mall when I relize I got here because she picked me up.
"OMG NO SHE PICKED ME UP AND DROPPED ME OFF"
Eddie: "it's OK I'll drop you home or you can come stay at mine it's up to you I have a spare room!"

........................................................................

Hey lively people if you made it this far good luck it's gunna be a bit spicy next chapter enjoy! (783 words)