Meeting The Boys

Hey lovely people so last chapter was spicy and sweet now time to meet the boys.

Y/n: your name
Bf/n bestfriends name
M/m: mom/y/n's mom

⚠️May have smut will have cursing⚠️

Y/n pov:
Eddie just kissed me when we heard the door bell ring he pulled away looked at the door then said "ill be right back mi amor" and he walked off to the door he opened it and 4 men stepped through "EDDIE!" they all said. This must be the boys!... "come in come in" Eddie says while motioning for them to come in and me to come meet them. I walk over to them and say hi when one of them runs up to me and hugs me tight. "woah juicy calm down" says another guy eddie:alr so the one who hugged you is juicy/gaege the one who said to calm down is mully, this one's josh and that one's narrator." Eddie's voice is so adorable when he's still half asleep." hi I'm y/n"i said in a shy voice. They all said hi and we went to sit down when mully asked "so y/n how was last night with big edd?" I blushed and looked at Eddie who was sitting next to me. "well Ik he can dominate me any day" I say while giggling. "daamn narrator says as he looks at the others and we all burst into laughter.

*Time skip*

Eddie's pov:

The boys had just left and y/n called her mom to tell her she was moving in with me ofc she hasn't told bf/n yet. Y/n:" hey mama I'm at my friend's but I'm going to be coming over to get all my essentials I'm going to be moving here as I am 22 and need to stop bombarding you personal space."
M/m: *starts to cry* awh OK honey me and your dad are going to miss you we will cya when you come also make sure to bring your friend over so we can meet!" y/n looked worried when she wrote down what her mom had just said I started to worry too when y/n said:" mama my friend is at the house right now and has to do some work stuff later so you aren't able to meet I'm so very sorry mama" I sighed and looks over at y/n in relief. She always has the best solutions! M/m:"OK love well I'll cya when you get here bye" and just like that y/n was about to move in with me.

Y/n pov:

My ma was upset I was moving but I'm 22 and need to move out and with Eddie is going to be the best!
Y/n: "hey mi amor I'm going to be heading to get my stuff now but I'll be back in about 1 hour bye love" I said while I kissed Eddie goodbye. I got in the car and drove to my parents house I was immediately greeted by pumpkin the dog and I hugged her tight then my mom and dad came in and hugged me tightly also.
Y/n: "hey pa hey ma I missed you both" all they could do was cry at how grown up I am. "don't worry ill come visit every very weeks!" I tried to cheer them up but it didn't work so I hugged them again grabbed my stuff and cleaned my room then said my good byes I started to cry too but I needed to go so I did. I got home and Eddie ran to get my stuff as I hopped out of the car he grabbed the stuff and rna inside with it and put it in our room. Y/n: "Eddie I could've done that" eddie:"Ik but I did it so too bad haha" he picked me up and kissed me and then he asked...

........................................................................

Hey lovely hope your enjoying sorry if not but anyways what did he ask find out in the next chapter coming soon! (690 words)