Confession

Hey lovely people welcome to part 7!

Y/n: your name.
Bf/n: bestfriends name.

Eddie's pov:

Me and y/n had just gotten home from our date and I thought ir was time to confess my feelings for her but I couldn't get it out. Y/n said she was tired because we had also gone to the mall after our picnic. "OK mi amor" that's all I could say as she kissed me a goodnight I kissed her back "ill see you in the morning Eddie" she was so cute at night I waved bye to her while she walked up the stairs. I was quite tired as well so I went to the room and saw y/n had already fallen asleep. I claimed into my side and snuggled up to y/n.

*time skip*

Y/n pov:

I needed to tell Eddie I love him I just have to. I got up out of bed to the sound of Eddie doing a recording again. I got up and went to get a glass of water and I opened the fridge and saw a note that said: "I got some berries and cereal is in the cupboard help yourself love Eddie<3" I awwed at this and made my food. Eddie was always so cute and kind. Today's the day I have to tell him I like him other wise I never will. I go up to the recording room to see if Eddie's done and just as I open the door I hear him say "bye moochachos" (sorry idk how to spell half of that lol) I go in as he turns off his set up and kiss him saying "I love you Eddie I acctually love you a lot" he looked shocked but said: "I love you too mi amor but what will we do abt bf/n she's my younger over protective sister remember" I was a bit nervous about that but I had a way "we will just tell her and if she isn't happy with it she can get fucked" Eddie's face turned from a frown to a smile in seconds he loved it when I was confident about stuff. He kissed me once more grabbed me by the hand and said: "alright then let's go tell her!" I went with him and we drove to bf/n's house. *knock knock* Eddie knocked on the door and bf/n opened. "oh hey guys.." she looked down at our hands which Eddie was still holding mine. "WTF IS THIS ABOUT?" she screaches while pointing to our hands. Me and Eddie look at eachother and say at the same time. "well we love eachother and we are dating.." bf/n looked extremely pissed off and screamed at the top of her lungs "NO I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW MY BESTFRIEND TO DATE MY BROTHER!"i started to tear up when Eddie noticed and he hugged me infront of bf/n.

Eddie's pov:

Y/n just started to tear up so I hugged her I hated to see her sad like this." STOP HUGGING NOW! "my sister was crazy..." NO YOU FUCKING BITCH I'M GOING TO DATE Y/N IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE I'M OLDER THAN YOU! "y/n looked up at me and I wiped her tears she hugged me again and bf/n stormed inside slamming the door while screaming at us to never come back again." IF EITHER OF YOU 2 COME BACK TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RING THE COPS. "y/n looked sad but happy that bf/n left.

*Time skip*

Eddie's pov still:

Y/n and I went home and ate snacks while watching movies. I had messaged the boys about me and y/n dating and they all responded with*aye my man*, *congrats man*, *nice man* I laughed and showed y/n she did her little giggle and I hugged her more. She was so cute!

........................................................................

Hey lovely people hope you enjoyed I wi post next part later I gtg for a bit byee have an amazing day!!