Staying At Eddie's Part 2

Hey lovely people welcome to part 2 of Eddie's House now let's continue that cliff hanger!

Y/n: your name
Bf/n: bestfriends name

⚠️Will have some smut this chapter
Also has cursing⚠️

Eddie's pov:

I hugged her I literally hugged her... But y/n tightened the hug. Y/n:" haha I needed this hugg ty Eddie. Also cna I tell you something?" y/n's voice was so adorable. "ye sure go ahead" I replied to her question y/n: "well so uhm I kinda like you and Ik we only just met but your cute, funny, adorable and just perfe-" I cut her off when I kissed her she kissed me back and I pinned her to the wall. I deepened the kiss and slowly started taking her shirt off she took mine off too. Y/n:" Eddie how do you think bf/n will react to this? " I didn't quite know how to answer y/n's question but I said: "idk but what ever she says idc I want you y/n" she started kissing me again and I push her down the hall into my bedroom and pinned her on the bed taking her skirt off and panties. "god your hot" I said to y/n while she undid my jeans and boxers also. Y/n moaned as I kissed her sweet spot I slowlyined up my c*ck and entered her she moaned rather loudly when she said:"Oh Eddie paappii" I giggle at this and slowly moved faster and faster she kept letting out moans, after a while we stopped and fell asleep on my bed.

Y/n pov:

I woke up in the morning to Eddie being gone he wasn't upstairs so I figured he was downstairs, last night was a blast but I couldn't help but think of how bf/n would react. I get downstairs and Eddie is making pancakes so I go over and offer to help he looks up at me and says: "aye mi amor don't worry about it its fine you can go shower though if you like it will be done shortly!" I was very happy that he let me do anything I liked eddie:"oh and the boys are coming over later to meet you I may have told them about last night but don't worry they're chill so ill cya in a bit" I was quite excited to meet the boys as well. "OK I'll go shower cya in a little while" I go upstairs to Eddie's room and shower in his amazing bathroom when I get out I put on this

 "OK I'll go shower cya in a little while" I go upstairs to Eddie's room and shower in his amazing bathroom when I get out I put on this

I walk back downstairs and see Eddie has just started putting the pancakes on the plates and started putting toppings on. "aye mami *wistles* you look amazing!" he said to me. "thank you mi amor" me and Eddie sat down and started eating. Then I got a call right as k was about to finish my food it was mom. Ofc I answered it.

Eddie's pov:

Y/n had just gotten a phone call I think it was her mom because I over heard her say "yes mama I'm still here I'm going to come home when ever I do please don't be sad it's OK mama I'm 22 I'm not a child anymore, ok bye I love you too" she walked back in the room and started to do the dishes. She was perfect in everyway. "y/n you know you don't have to do my house work it's my house" that's when I got the idea.. "Y/n will you move in with me it's so boring here alone you can either stay in my room or in one of the spare rooms!" I just said that Fuck.. Y/n: "really ofc I would love too and I'll be staying in that room with you" she said it so confidently and had a smirkish smile on her face all I wanted to do was kiss her so that's what I did I kissed her..

........................................................................

Hey lovely people a bit spicy this chapter but hope you enjoyed part 5 will be up soon! (695 words)