The End Chapter

Hey lovely people hope you enjoy the last chapter!

Y/n: your name.
Bf/n: bestfriends name.

Y/n pov:

It has been a couple weeks since Eddie and I told bf/n about us being together. I messaged her in everything but she just blocked me so I decided I was going to her house. I told Eddie where i was going and I quickly chucked on the outfit Eddie brought me

(this one)He brought me so many cute things but this was deffinetly my favourite!I got into the car and started driving out the drive way when Eddie came running out shouting "WAIT FOR ME MI AMOR I'M COMING TOO" I stopped the car and let him in

(this one)
He brought me so many cute things but this was deffinetly my favourite!
I got into the car and started driving out the drive way when Eddie came running out shouting "WAIT FOR ME MI AMOR I'M COMING TOO" I stopped the car and let him in. "that was lucky I nearly drove off without you pendejo could've told me you were coming sooner yk" "Ik mi amor but I didn't k ow iw as gunna toll 5 mins ago" Eddie had pouty eyes to say sorry to me while I drove off.

*time skip to at bf/n house*

Still y/n pov:

We got to bf/n house and knocked on the door to our suprise she opened it straight away. Eddie: "h-hey sis uhm can we talk?" she didn't look tok happy at all but allowed us to come in bf/n: "what do you want?" "Well we came to say sorry and that we should've asked if it was OK first but hear us out please bf/n" I kept apologising and she eventually said: "it's OK I suppose but just don't get pregnant your only 22 wait till atleast 25 please!" eddie: "OK ok we will but thanks a lot!" bf/n: "ye what ever but I'm kinda busy right now doing soem work stuff sorry" "it's alr I'm just glad we're friends again"

*time skip*

Me and Eddie got home and he told me he wanted to suprise me and that I had to wear the dress he left on out bed.

(this is the dress)

(this is the dress)

I opened the door and nearly cried ta how beautiful the dress is. I put it on curl my hair and put on some make up then walked down the stairs I felt like a real princess!
Eddie:"wow mi amor you truly are a princess!" "thank you" Eddie came up to me and kissed me on the cheek then told me to meet him outside in 5 minutes so while I waited I quickly went and grabbed a glass of water. As I walked outside I saw Eddie and a limo sitting on the drive way. "mi amor you may enter your carriage for the night" I giggled at his voice when he said it and carefully climbed into the limo with Eddie hopping in right after. "Eddie you didn't have to do all this for me" eddie: "but mi amor I love surprising you." I couldn't stop smiling the whole time we were driving with Eddie's jokes and his amazing smile. We had been driving for about 20 minutes and Eddie told the driver to turn left. I looked out this window to see a big beautiful fountain and a beautifully set table. I started to tear up at how much effort Eddie puts into surprising me when Eddie noticed. Eddie:"awh mi amor don't cry it's OK!" "I know baby but you do so much for me." "that's my job y/n it's my job to do everything for you."

*short time skip*

Eddie pov:

We had just finished eating and it was time.. I got y/n to stand infront of the water fountain where I had set up Rome rose petals and I went to the driver for the last suprise. When I got over to y/n she looked extremely happy about today. "mi amor" I said quite nervous. "yes Eddie?" y/n was very clueless of what was about to happen next.. I go down on one knee and said: "y/n you are the love of my life, my ride or die, my one and only.. Will you.. Marry me?" I finally said it while holding the diomand ring.

(this is the ring)Y/n:"e-Eddie ofc I will!" y/n started to cry and I picked her up and hugged her tight then put the ring on her finger

(this is the ring)
Y/n:"e-Eddie ofc I will!" y/n started to cry and I picked her up and hugged her tight then put the ring on her finger. Today was the best day I could've asked for. Out of no where bf/n come running in screaming "AHHHHHJH OMG YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CUTE I NEVER SHOULD'VE GOTTWN MAD AT YOU AHHH"
Y/n started laughing and so did I. Y/n: "hey its OK bf/n I'm just glad your talking to us again! Oh and also hope you don't mind me becoming your sister in law" bf/n: "hey no problem I'd love you to be my sister in law!!"

........................................................................

There we have it lovely people I really hope you enjoyed my first story idk if I'll be making any more but I will hopefully make more maybe a juicy x reader one idk anyways just know your an amazing person and I love you all tysm for reading!!