Mi Amor

Hey lovely people welcome back to part 6 sorry I left you on a cliff hanger but here is what happens!

Y/n: your name
Bf/n: bestfriends name

⚠️Might have a little smut in this chapter also has cursing⚠️

Eddie's pov:

"y/n will you go on a date with me?" I started to panic thinking y/n would say no to what I asked then out of no where she kissed me and said:"ofc mi amor I would love to" I bluched and kissed her back them lifted her onto the kitchen counter and started making my way down her neck she moaned a little when I hit her sweet spot I giggled and carried on. All of a sudden mully come rushing in and just stands there looking at us like he just seen a ghost. Mully: "WTF it's literally like 10am and your already at it jeezus christ" he looked horrified while saying this. Eddie: "wtf are you even doing rushigg into MY house without even knocking?" y/n: "ye Eddie has a point mully"
Mully: "Well you see me and juicy are playing hide n seek and I decided to be a fucking retard and ran out of my house and came here so he wouldn't find me and then I see you 2 making out on the counter at 10am"
Y/n: "Well I mean that was mean of you for starters and so what if we are making out at 10am hmm?" y/n sounded so much hotter when she had an attitude but all of a sudden she started kissing me again right infront of mully. She didn't even care if he was there I kissed her back. A few seconds later mully ran upstairs and juicy came running in asking if mully was at my house. Eddie: "OMFG DOES ANYONE ELSE WNAT TO INTERUPT US" juicy: "I-I'm sorry but mully is a fucking ass hole" out of no where milly started dying in laughter at the fact juicy was so pissed off and we all rna upstairs to go find mully and sure enough he was in mine and y/n's room.

Mullys pov:

"omg" I said under my breath trying not to laugh more, I couldn't stop laughing when juicy, Eddie and y/n all rna into the room. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA MULLY" juicy screamed at the top of his lungs I laughed more and he slammed open the closet door revealing me inside. "well well well you little fuck head what ya doing here and not you house hmm?" "I-I'm sorry juicy pls don't hurt me I just found it halerious to run away from the house I'm acctually sorry" I didn't want juicy to hit me because he always hiits me hard. Juicy:"OK ok I won't but I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DO THIS AGAIN AND I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS HURTING MORE THAN YOUR MOM'S V**IMA DID THE OTHER DAY" wtf did he just say. We all burst into laughter and I fell out of the closet which made us laugh harder.

Y/n pov:

We were all laughing because of what juicy had said and how mully fell out of mine and Eddie's closet I needed to shower nad get changed so mully and juicy left the house while Eddie went to go record. After my shower I decided I would where something a little spicy so I changed into this

Eddie was still recording so I walked into the recording room and sat down on Eddie's lap luckily he didn't have his camera on but he did hug me tightly

Eddie was still recording so I walked into the recording room and sat down on Eddie's lap luckily he didn't have his camera on but he did hug me tightly. He was just about to end his recording and so I hopped off and went to go get ready for our lunch date. When we got to the picnic fields Eddie layed down on a blanket and patted next to him to motion me next to him. I placed the picnic basket down and layed next to him with my head on his chest. He stroked my hair softly making me bluch it was about 12pm now so we decided to have some of the burritos Eddie had made they were the best.

........................................................................

Hey lovely people I hope your enjoying the story so far if you are thx so much I am so grateful for all of you<3 (734 words)