The Boys

Hey lovely people Ik in part 7 things yk were pretty boring but like anyways here's part 8 I think I'll do a nine and ten later today or maybe tomorrow but ye anyways have a good day and enjoy ready!

Y/n: your name
Bf/n: bestfriends name

Y/n pov:

I was very upset that bf/n had reacted how she did but I didn't let that stop me from having fun with Eddie. Eddie: "hey mi amor the boys and I are going out for a few drinks if you would like to join us you are more than welcome too" Eddie always made sure I was included he's the sweetest! "OK I'll join a few drinks can't hurt right" we both laugh and he messages the boys saying I be joining. Later that night I got into this cute dress.

(idk just something like this lol) I walk downstairs to where Eddie is waiting for me

I walk downstairs to where Eddie is waiting for me. Eddie:"damnn ay maamii *whistles* I will have to keep an extra eye on the boys tonight with you wearing that dress god damn baby" I giggled at what Eddie said which made him smirk a little bit. His whistle never got old and I loved it too. "cmon let's go before the boys think we're doing something we're not" I knew they would so I warned Eddie and he suprised me by grabbing my hid and kissing me. "Eddie we have to go now" I said while giggling. Eddie: "but mi amor I want you your soo hot in that dress" Eddie wouldn't stop. "OK ok I give up in telling you to come."i kissed him passionately, making him hard I could feel it when I backed him up against the counter. I knew Eddie loved it when I took control, but right after I stopped kissing him I pulled his arm to go to the car. Eddie:" y/n wth was that? "
" oh that was me telling you that you have to wait till we get home untill we do anything serious." he looked at me with pouty eyes but I didn't care. He finally started the car and drove to the bar after about 4 minutes. "were here" Eddie said after parking the car. We got out and seen the boys were standing around waiting for us. Mully: "aw it's about fucking time you got here ya dogs." juicy:"ye your 20 mins late what were ya doing fucking eachother?" eddie:"no we were not fucking eachother we were just getting ready to come." josh:"well anyways let's go inside."

*time skip*

Eddie pov:

After a while of us drinking we were all quite drunk except for narrator. The rest of the boys got an uber so narrator offered to drive me and y/n home. Narrator: "hey Eddie, y/n ill drive you guys home if you like."eddie:" hmm ahh ye what ever. "I groaned at narrator trying to get to the car.

*time skip*

Still Eddie's pov:

Me and y/n went to our room after narrator dropped us off in the car and had left in his uber. Y/n:" Eddie guess what time it is" y/n said while smirking. "what time" I said cheekily. Y/n:"hmm how about we have a little fun now?" "ofc mi amor but not too bad other wise I may get you pregnant and my sister already hates us enough." I was scared of loosing y/n so I didn't want to get her pregnant untill my sister forgives us. Y/n: "that's true can we just cuddle then?" y/n sounded sad but happy to cuddle anyways so we hopped in bed and basically fell asleep instantly. The next morning I woke up and y/n was already in the shower, all of a sudden she comes out wearing this

"baby why you gotta be so hot all the time hmm?" I questioned y/n because she is always hot no matter what

"baby why you gotta be so hot all the time hmm?" I questioned y/n because she is always hot no matter what. Y/n: "idk I just wear cute outfirat and you like them" she sounded adorable and I could tell she had only woken up a little while ago. That day me and y/n went to the mall to get grocery and a few other things. Y/n: "omg this is the cutest outfit ever" y/n said while staring and pointing at the outfit in the store.
I went into the store and asked for this outfit. (the one y/n pointed at)

"ill buy it for you mi amor" I couldn't resist buying things y/n liked was the best thing I could ever do

"ill buy it for you mi amor" I couldn't resist buying things y/n liked was the best thing I could ever do. I truly love this girl too peices! Y/n: "REALLY OMG TY TY TY!!" y/n jumped in excitement as I went back inside to pay for the outfit. "baby here you go" I said while passing y/n the bag with the outfit in it.

........................................................................

Hey lovely people hope you enjoyed this chapter there is onyl 1 more chapter left and then it will be the end so keep reading to find out the ending! (855 words)