Staying At Eddies

Hey lovely people welcome to chapter 3 tysm for reading this far!

Y/n: your name
Bf/n: bestfriends name
M/m: my mom

⚠️Some smut will be later on in the story I'll give a warning and there is cursing! ⚠️

Y/n pov:

Eddie: "you can stay at mine its up to you I have a spare room"
Y/n:" uh ye sure that will be good thx so much!"
Eddie:"ye no problem, cmon let's go!"
Me and Eddie started walking out to his car when I seen bf/n sitting in her car a little bit further then where we parked beforehand. Y/n: "hey Eddie wait up" I said rushing back over to him.

*time skip*

Y/n pov:

Finally we were at Eddie's house we drove for about 35 mins after we go in his car eddie: "alright come this way I'll show you around"
Y/n: "OK!". Eddie showed me around the house and then to my room. Y/n:" Wow your house is amazing Eddie and I love this room tysm!" I said in excitement. Eddie: "haha thanks and your welcome!".

Eddie pov:

I couldn't stand looking at y/n any longer I wanted to kiss her so badly but I knew she would not want to be my friend after that so I just went to my recording room to film "hey uhm I'm gunna go to my recording room and film with the boys if you need me just come up!" I said trying to hide the nerves. Y/n: "oh uh OK ye ill just watch some TV in here for a bit thx so much!" eddie: "OK no problem cya in a bit" I sounded really dumb saying that but I needed to take my mind away from her for a while so I messaged the boys and asked if anyone wanted to record and mully and juicy said they could so we hopped into Vr and started play phasmophobia.

Y/n pov: I started to watch some TV and after about half an hour I felt my phone buzz so I picked it up and checked all my notifications 2 missed calls, 13 new messages and 4 missed video calls. "fuck" I said under my breath I called my mom back "hey mom whats up?" m/m: "where the fuck are you y/n?" "I'm at my friends house I'm staying the night why?"
M/m: "oh nothing it's OK just have fun ok I'll tell your dad he got a bit worried and he couldn't call you so I did sorry sweetie cya when you get home" my mom was kind she always understood when I needed time alone or when I needed comforting she was always there my dad on the other hand he's the one who won't leave me alone and worries way too much about me my mom also worries but not as much as dad.
Eddie: "FUUCK WHERE THE HELL DID THAT MOTHER FUCKER COME FROM AHHHHH" I heard Eddie yelling so I decided to go and see what he was doing. As I opened the door Eddie screamed again eddie:" AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK JUST OPENED MY DOOR" omg Eddie doesn't shut up does he "omg it's just me calm down Eddie jeez I got bored and came to see why you were yelling." eddie:"oh hey y/n yes sorry I'm playing horror with the boys you want to join?" Eddie was so kind he offered so much to me but I didn't feel like horror and I was hungry. "uh no thanks I'm kinda hungry though could I have something to eat?" I asked Eddie kindly if I could eat something and he instantly said:"yo boys I'm gunna go y/n is here and it turns out she is my sister bestfriend and she's staying the night so ye anyways bye boys" he then turned his Vr gear off and came up to me, I didn't know what to do so I hugged him.. Y/n: "omg I'm so sorry" I say while letting go, "I didn't mean to it's just your so kind and helpful I'm very very sorry" I didn't know what I was doing when I hugged him but I couldn't stop saying sorry until Eddie hugged me back..

........................................................................

Hey lovely people thanks for ready this chapter what will happen next on "my bestfriends brother"? Keep reading to find out. (746 words)