Chapter 13

After Lin Yuan and Zheng Jing finished their conversation, the group was quiet for two hours.

Not just within the group.

Even in the Department, there are many people who peep at Lin Yuan from time to time, with strange eyes.

Obviously, these people are also members of the xingmang composing group. They all saw Lin Yuan's speech in the group.

"You've offended a lot of people."

Wu Yong can't help but kindly remind Lin Yuan.

Although Lin Yuan's way of speaking in the group seems improper to him, he doesn't think Lin Yuan is deliberately trying to impress others when he sees the seriousness of the other party's typing.

"Why?"

Lin Yuan was puzzled.

In the face of Lin Yuan's confusion, Wu Yong didn't know how to explain it, so he said with a bitter smile: "maybe many people can't stand the way you talk to sister Jing."

"Why?"

Lin Yuan still doesn't understand.

Wu Yong can only helplessly show his hand: "I can only say, because you are not the same as others."

"Oh."

This time Lin Yuan didn't ask again, although he still didn't understand why he would offend others if he was different from others.

"It's not a big deal. At least we're in the composition department on the tenth floor. We're still very friendly to you."

Fearing that Lin Yuan's state of mind would be affected, Wu Yong comforted: "besides, we are all artists. We don't have so many flowery hearts. We won't make trouble for anyone just because we don't like them. You work hard, and you can write the song "life is like summer flowers" in your sophomore year, which shows that your potential is very high! When you write a good song later, everyone will understand you. In blue star, any industry, it's a matter of achievement. "

"Good."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Seeing that Lin Yuan's mentality was not greatly affected, Wu Yong was relieved.

However, although he comforted Lin Yuan, he was also very clear in his heart that songs of such a level as "life like summer flowers" could not be written easily.

Everyone has a flash of inspiration.

The next time Lin Yuan writes a song of this level, he may not know when it will be.

Even, Lin Yuan may not be able to write the better song "life like summer flowers" in his life. This song will become Lin Yuan's only masterpiece, which is also a common phenomenon in the industry.

If that's the case, the top of the rookie list is the highest light moment of Lin Yuan's composing career.

At this moment.

Lao Zhou suddenly came in from the door. His face was a little ugly and his voice was a little angry. He said, "all of you, put down your business immediately and go to the meeting room for a meeting!"

With that, Lao Zhou led the way to the next conference room, and the sound of slamming the door was a little loud.

"What's the situation?"

"Who upset the boss?"

"It's not what Lin Yuan said in the group..."

"I don't know. Anyway, I seldom see the boss in such a bad mood."