Chapter 29

If you don't understand, ask -

Lin Yuan immediately searched the Internet for information about supernovae.

After reading Lin Yuan, I realized that the so-called supernova was a new novelist's prize held by Yinlan library, one of the four major publishers in Qinzhou.

Once a year.

This new man's big reward only accepts some novels about youth fantasy.

Because the target group of readers of this competition is strictly limited to under 30 years old, the novel theme that does not take this group as the target of readers will be turned away from the silver blue Library -

young talents are the main force of entertainment consumption.

Youth fantasy novel is the most popular type in Qinzhou!

In the eyes of many young people who love novels, the status of youth fantasy novels is very high!

More importantly

Youth fantasy novels are suitable for adaptation into animation and games, with high potential value.

So in order to harvest these young readers, many publishing companies will hold similar New Talent Awards.

Among them, the supernova in the silver blue library is one of the most influential New Talent Awards in Qinzhou. As long as you enter the top five of the supernova awards, you can get the chance to publish novels and become a novelist worthy of the name.

Of course.

This is not to say that Qinzhou has only youth fantasy novels.

In the blue star, where culture and art are particularly developed, each type of novel has a large market space, but other types of novels naturally have other submission channels -

these works are quite different from the youth fantasy novels.

Just like literary films and commercial films, although all of us are filmmakers, our circles do not have a deep intersection.

In this way, it's easy.

Lin Yuan searched the popular youth fantasy novels on the market.

He wants to see what style is popular in Qinzhou now.

After all, even the four words of youth fantasy can contain many types of novels.

As a result, he found that most of Qinzhou's youth fantasy novels are based on exotic adventure.

The protagonists of these novels are usually ordinary students, who start to cross the different world and get the golden finger.

Then the story tells the story of the protagonists who, while relying on the golden finger to fight monsters, know all kinds of girls, and constantly attack these girls, and finally defeat the demon king and establish a great harem.

There are also stories that focus on blood.

There are others who don't cross into the alien world. They put the background of the story directly in the city and arrange for the protagonist to have super powers. Anyway, they have a strong sense of vision.

How to describe it?

It's a bit like the network text mode of the previous life, and it's also like the popular light novels in the neon country of the previous life.